• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New member. Pain management pills to patches? Belbuca

Goldiethegamer

Greenlighter
I'm 31 having recovered from an addiction to meth weed xanax and alcohol I now find myself in the care of a pain management dr in texas who wants to taper me off hydrocodone. I have had 3 major car accidents one where I actually hit a tree going 40mph and so I suffer from chronic back and neck pain. I am currently taking hydrocodone 325/7.5 he dropped me off the 10s last month and prescribed a pain patch (forgot the name) but my insurance wouldn't pay. So now as I wait in this cold blue room I have decided to make my first post. The pharmacist said my insurance would cover belbuca morphine fentanyl or extanza? Anyone have experience with these pain patches

Welcome to Bluelight @Goldiethegamer.

Since you got your meds, would you like me to keep this in New Member Intro's? I was going to move it to Basic Drug Discussion but it looks like there is no longer need for discussion 😂 unless you're still curious.

LMK!

Peace.

Welcome to Bluelight @Goldiethegamer.

Since you got your meds, would you like me to keep this in New Member Intro's? I was going to move it to Basic Drug Discussion but it looks like there is no longer need for discussion 😂 unless you're still curious.

LMK!

Peace.
Yeah could you move it I cant find anything on these belbuca patches. He started me on 150 2 times a day