• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

NEW G-SPOTS maybe --EAGLES-- CAMDEN, NJ

lilczey

Bluelighter
my boy that got these told him that they are the same as the G's up hoes down he didn't even look at them they were white and dusty hard to see imprint which is what we got towards the end of the batch of G's down here dusty hard to see imprint in Camden, Nj.

So he gave some to me and i have tried them the roll is similar as the G's but with a hit of a speedy lovey feeling which some say that have tried, is a low dose of MDMA+MDA HIGH DOSE and some say its REALLY LOW DOSE METH+MDA HIGH DOSE but i mean i am puttin this out there if anyone has tried some and know whats in them, tested them, or something just watever..........i have some pics soo check them out

i tested them with mecke which everyone should have a test kit and it came out DARK BLACK AND PURPLE =D

unknownjawn-1.jpg

unknown002.jpg

Last edited:
i hate that sometimes very new and maybe young brilliant amateur chemists try their hand at synthesizing molecules that come out amazing and clean and pure because they put all their efforts into the science and not the pressing of it and/or having the funds for a legit presser, so they look cheap and sketchy, but smack your face and make your eyes look at your brain

lol surrreee it is^^

great pills tho i'm not really sure what the press is its... some kind of chicken or something like that

That is a weird looking, cartoony chicken press or something. :)

Nice test results tho. Thanks! :D