Greenlighter
I have just started a course of tren enanthate 400mg per week
sust 750mg per week
boldenone cypionate 400mg per week
androlic 100mg per day
oral winny powder in solution 30mg per day
silymarin for liv detox 200mg 3x day
1mg arimidex per day

I am quite experienced gear user but haven't done a course for a few years for one reason or another.

Is Anadrolic=Anadrol? If so thats a fair ammount of 17aa and a bit silly to be running Winstrol and Anadrol (one a bulker/one a cutter)...

it ain't silly at all to run a small amount of winny with dbol of oxys it makes sure my gains are better quality overall I am not a novice and have been using gear on and off since the early 90's,I had the pleasure of meeting some amazing people who shared their knowledge with me including pro bodybuilders and people who trained them.Also the doses I use are real world not excessive in fact I was thinking of upping my oxy(androlic) to 150mg per day but I am holding off on this.yes androlic is british dispensary anadrol green tablets with a large snake on,they are good to go I divide my dose 50mg in morning 50 mg after my dinner.

Your taking a massivly wet compound with a really dry one. The benifits of using a dry steroid (like winstrol) is you don't put on a lot of water- the "quality" is going to be lost under all the water.

Your taking a massivly wet compound with a really dry one. The benifits of using a dry steroid (like winstrol) is you don't put on a lot of water- the "quality" is going to be lost under all the water.

Thats why my winny dosage is comparatively low compared to oxy dose it works and I am happy with my gains in the two weeks so far,I have access to vast arry of gear over the years and this works for me,I am having my blood values done regularly and will publsih results of next liver function test

Actually running winny with dbol, although pricey, will tend to yeild results much like tbol, the strength/muscle without the bloat. It's also like running an ai, arimidex or aromasin, with the dbol.

Hope you don't get bad sides with the tren e, cuz if you do when you stop it, the sides will still persist for quite a while. I love tren ace, but if I need to stop it due to sides getting too bad, then I want the sides to stop asap, not a month or so later.

I haven't had sides with tren e,my only sides is with the androlic making me a little lethargic,I am making good gains far better than could be expected from tbol,altho tbol is one compound I haven't used,I have a good idea of its effects.If I am unhappy with the gains at some point I will just drop the winny.The winny actually gives me a little boot up the arse so it helps but for me the best gear for mood boost is d-bol,I love it.