• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants New consistent meth side effect

blight12

Bluelighter
Hello all

I am hoping somebody can assist me with a new meth side effect I have been running into consistently thats got me perplexed. I am used to all the random weirdness and the usual meth trickery. You know me, i talk shit in my tweaker posts but dont make posts like this unless its real and I actually desire a useful response if possible.

I started of using meth with high doses and I am familiar with the bad vasoconstriction and understand it as the major side effect and the #1 pain in my ass. We are now old friends through necessity and its not so bad.

Now something new has started that gets close to the level of annoyance and concern as the above. Its a bit odd.

I will get very sweaty (more then usual, fucking buckets) and very hot. My forehead feels like its overheating. So far similar but worse then a similar side effect of meth.

I also get this weird feeling like my stomach is full, overeaten or something, like i got wind on a serious level. Its not the usual gut stuff, more stomach and upper chest. I am more aware of heart and some anxiety then normal which is not something i get on high doses ever, its very minor though.

I feel physical drained and slow like i would with high doses, so this is normal. My euphoria and high is reduced, i mention this because many of the other bad side effects with meth are present even if you are still high and happy as fuck, so the reduction in positive effects is important.

Vasoconstriction is notably absent, the bad version, even pupils are less dilated then usual. This is very odd based on how i feel, dose/high wise i mean. I feel this aspect is important somehow, its the most odd for what is expected.

These aspects dont quite explain the entirety of a symptom that feels more then i just explained. It pierces my high and makes me take notice and actually care, and when that happens I know its something to take note of.

Now I have not changed product or dealers, however I have begun a more responsible dosing regimen, which is still more then enough however but a bit lower per dose and per day.

Alcohol seems to help with this alot, its very uncomfortable, so i do what i must. Whats important here is that alcohol seems to help with this issue far more then it would with others like vasoC or high dose side effects. It calms the stomach feeling and any uncomfortable factors, again more then it should with normal meth stuff.

The im sure many of you are thinking that the above seems like yoo low dose or im coming down somehow, even in the middle or shortly after a decent dose, i must note. However it only happens day 2, never day 1 which is great, which would lend credit to the idea that im somehow coming down from day 1 in day 2, even though im dosing enough not to. Seems logical but when it occurs and new doses make this very inlikely.

Lastly, i cant accept the coming down idea even though it seems logical based on the above because i know coming down and it gets calm and chilled before the comedown storm and secondly i still feel very high closely before and in other ways during this weird shit, to high to be getting weird comedown SNS bullshit.

Anyways thanks for any responses. Since meth effects are weird and all over the place, It might be best to make things simpler is just to let me know what kind of state with amps might cause the intense sweating and hot skin. The very hot skin is not normal since vasoc creates the opposite usually.

I also feel irritation i my eyes and they water as well. Ii know this sounds similar to a lesser state further into a binge and or coming down but its worse. Perhaps its the same state but worse. Some ideas on what causes these two specific symptoms would really help.

Please dont reply with generic info about meth being bad or causing similar stuff, or thats its time for me to sleep. I prefer to understand these things and find a solution.

It a also a new symptom that is clear and consistent enough to have a specific cause and thus it can be treated especially since it was not there from the start. My thanks again. Cheers.

Come on people. Im pretty sure another meth VasoC thread got 11 responses so far today. I hate being a bitch but i love contributing here, to help others due to genuine desire to do so or to entertain with silly tweaker posts but the consistent lack of responses to my own rare requests for assistance gets me down.

If my other response posts to others are also likely disregarded equally thats fine, i just need to know so that i don't waste my time. I dont mind really, its cool, just be helpful to know if i should bother. No anger, no emotions, i just like to be efficient with my time, im good either way.

What is "high dose meth"? One could argue that 30mg is high dose meth, if you could be more objective it might help.

What do you currently do / what precautions do you take to prevent damage from your amphetamine abuse?

Sounds like a case of maybe doing too much meth too often. Have you been on a long binge?

you consistently over-analyze the NORMAL side effects of using methamphetamine. everything you list is a possible and likely side effect of using this drug.

if you don't like it, or find it bothersome, you should stop using it.

Thanks for those who responded but they where exactly the responses i asked not to receive. I tried to make the point as well that im not that "guy", that user that asks stupid meth questions (walls of text included) because im bored or excited by some new interesting subjective effect that i just cant resist making a post about.

Yes i make some crazy posts, but they are obvious as such. With these queries i take the time and effort to analyze multiple experiences and consistency etc to ensure i ask a real question created from real concern over a real issue. I dont ever want to waste anybodies time.

Also it cant be so strange to want to understand notable consistent physical side effects from a strong drug that is used regularly. Sure i can just say it sucks, time to end the binge, get some sleep etc, but that does not further my education or knowledge on the topic.

I believe if your doing shit like meth you damn well better know exactly whats going on inside your body and why XXXXX situation is manifesting. There is over analyzing for sure, but there is also analyzing enough to ensure you are taking responsibility for your actions and understand exactly whats going on allowing you to accept it or decide its not worth it, either way.

Otherwize your just a junkie chasing a high and avoiding the reality of the situation and on the path to destruction.

Anyways its cool, i dont expect or deserve any answers. Im just assuming for now that most users don't analyze to this level or really care or want to focus on the bad stuff. Makes perfect sense and thats 100% fine. Its just a point of interest for me so i ask..

Just to clarify really and sum up my initial and overly long post, i just wanted to know specifically what might cause the extreme sweating and very hot skin, like you are overheating. Even forgetting meth or any drug intake, there must be a specific situation in your body state that would cause these symptoms. I sense it might be related to hydration somehow. That would help my query. Cheers.

It's pretty basic CNS stimulation. Increased heart rate and blood pressure and respiration, combined with over exertion (compared to sober you) = .... tada! sweating and feeling feverish! It's the methamphetamine doing what it's supposed to.

Did you not read my post or are you choosing to disregard it?

you consistently over-analyze the NORMAL side effects of using methamphetamine. everything you list is a possible and likely side effect of using this drug.

if you don't like it, or find it bothersome, you should stop using it.

I never realized that if i didnt like something I could just stop doing it, thanks!

While the idea of gaining knowledge on a subject might not matter to you, is it so strange to want to understand these NORMAL side effects? Try and learn something, take an interest in what your doing? Your proposed reaction would negate the purpose of this forum which is hopefully aimed at furthering our understanding of this topic in general.

Just to clarify really and sum up my initial and overly long post, i just wanted to know specifically what might cause the extreme sweating and very hot skin, like you are overheating. Even forgetting meth or any drug intake, there must be a specific situation in your body state that would cause these symptoms. I sense it might be related to hydration somehow. That would help my query. Cheers.

Excessive sweating is a direct effect of using meth as well as high body temp. That is the "specific situation" you are referring to. I'm with tricomb.

It's pretty basic CNS stimulation. Increased heart rate and blood pressure and respiration, combined with over exertion (compared to sober you) = .... tada! sweating and feeling feverish! It's the methamphetamine doing what it's supposed to.

Did you not read my post or are you choosing to disregard it?

That does help thanks. To properly explain why the common info on the usual effects of the drug dont quite help in this case...

The reason why i ask specifically is the above explanation is something that would always be in effect throughout your high and if my mentioned symptoms manifested similarly thoughout the high then I could write it off to the above explanation.

The issue is that at random times for short periods, the odd symptoms i mentioned will take place. What this logically means is that something else PLUS the explanation above is taking place at that specific time resulting in the effects mentioned.
And when these effects go away, what has changed? Certainly not what you mentioned since thats a constant state throughout the effect of the drug.

The change is drastic, which is another reason for notable mention. So, im basically wondering what has changed to very quickly move me over from the common normal and desired state with zero sweating, to one where im burning up and sweating like a pig. See this change is not just an increase of the ideal state creating the new state where we could say that the common symptoms just got worse.. Its as totally new state, a new situation that must therefore have a specific trigger.

I hope that helps to clarify why the common knowledge of the drugs effects on the body cant properly explain my specific question?

Also apologies, on your first post im not sure on my dosages and dont measure. Im just stating my opinion of what i feel is a strong high and a light one. Why i mentioned this was more to indicate that these symptoms did not manifest when i felt i was on a very strong dose or a very low dose. Basically the point being that its not a dose dependent symptom and thus my continued quest for the X factor that initiates the state when combined with the common meth effects which granted do indicate the possibility of what im questioning but still not the triggering factor.

Lastly I do all of the usual health stuff like hydration, chelated mag, food etc and have tested these against the symptom without much luck. It happens even across many different states of excellent care and supplementation or not.

There are so many aspects that could influences this issue however and why i thought it best to determine what situations and not specific thing might cause such a state within the body and then relate causes to that state to find the actual causes, instead of analyzing tons of causes and guessing which one it might be.

Last edited:
Excessive sweating is a direct effect of using meth as well as high body temp. That is the "specific situation" you are referring to. I'm with tricomb.

Yeah this is good start thanks, i considered it. I hope the above post clarifies why this common effect doesnt quite explain it.

If I may use an example. Usually the above effect of the drug causes the normal state you expect with increased body temp yes, but without a sensation of burning hot skin. In fact usually its the expected opposite with cold skin due to vasoc and for me very little sweating, if at all. And its clear your body temp is elevated as you would expect and skin is only cold from vasoC as you would also expect. So here the common effects pf the drug like increased body temp are in play and are influencing the common experience.

Now all of a sudden your skin starts to burn hot and not feel cold and you sweat like crazy. Nothing you know of has changed. Drastic opposing symptoms with fast onset that can also be explained via the common amp effects sure, but why drastic change, whats the cause of that. Its beyond the general explanations to answer right?

Anyways, not to bothered with my actual answer since really only a bored freak like me really needs to know this shit, i dont expect it matters much but do want to make it clear I dont just post stuff without time and thought which can be explained by one liners on the basic knowledge of the drugs effects.

Last edited:
why do you think you are not coming down?

You can't just redose on day 2 and stay up and alleviate any side effects from the initial dose.

The side effects are nothing static. Just because you didn't experience a certain side effect over a given period of use, it doesn't follow that you will not develop that side effect over a later period of use. Your characterization of some side effects as "normal" and others as not normal/unusual is based on a misconception.

Thanks for those who responded but they where exactly the responses i asked not to receive. I tried to make the point as well that im not that "guy", that user that asks stupid meth questions (walls of text included) because im bored or excited by some new interesting subjective effect that i just cant resist making a post about.

when we see these walls of text, over and over, describing what probably any methamp user has experienced, it gets old and frankly, it's irritating that you expect some kind of valid response to this.

Yes i make some crazy posts, but they are obvious as such. With these queries i take the time and effort to analyze multiple experiences and consistency etc to ensure i ask a real question created from real concern over a real issue. I dont ever want to waste anybodies time.

you seem to think that you are some extra ordinary individual who has some extra odd symptoms that have never happened to someone before. well, news flash - that's pretty unlikely.

Also it cant be so strange to want to understand notable consistent physical side effects from a strong drug that is used regularly. Sure i can just say it sucks, time to end the binge, get some sleep etc, but that does not further my education or knowledge on the topic.

you're beating a dead horse with your questions. you ask "why am i getting hot & sweaty and hot skin and excessive sweating?" well, probably because it increases your metabolism, your heart rate, blood pressure...fuck I don't know why I even bother, there's endless pages of information here on BL that will answer your question, or you could use the old google machine.
sometimes, there is an end of the road, so to speak, about an answer. it's final. there's really no reason to explore further. it seems that the answer isn't good enough or satisfying to you; like you want it to be more individualized or directed more towards yourself...it's too simple to be that. it's a+b=c and that's it.

Anyways its cool, i dont expect or deserve any answers. Im just assuming for now that most users don't analyze to this level or really care or want to focus on the bad stuff. Makes perfect sense and thats 100% fine. Its just a point of interest for me so i ask..

I've analyzed, researched, read, thought about things WAY beyond this level. If you think we're a bunch of duncecaps, why don't you take your "brainy" questions over to Advanced Drug Discussion?

You're not gonna get people to answer your inquiries when you call them dumb.

There's a condition called hyperhidrosis where your body produces excess sweat. It may be shown as overly sweaty palms, forehead, armpits, or other specific parts of the body. I have it, so I know quite a bit about it. Had it long before I ever used amps. But I receive botox shots in my armpits every 6mo. to counteract the excessive sweating.

That answer your question?

The change is drastic, which is another reason for notable mention. So, im basically wondering what has changed to very quickly move me over from the common normal and desired state with zero sweating, to one where im burning up and sweating like a pig. See this change is not just an increase of the ideal state creating the new state where we could say that the common symptoms just got worse.. Its as totally new state, a new situation that must therefore have a specific trigger.

IT'S CALLED.....METABOLISM.

:::bangs head against the wall::::

I hope that helps to clarify why the common knowledge of the drugs effects on the body cant properly explain my specific question?
it sure doesn't! :)

no matter how much your ramble, or try to tell us how sweaty you are, you're still just experiencing PLAIN, OLD, TYPICAL, BEEN THERE DONE THAT, EFFECTS OF METHAMPHETAMINE.

Haha, thanks guys, i appreciate all the responses. I have had this idea recently that meth related posts don't get the attention or "respect" they deserve.

Now Im not saying they are worthy of attention or responses, but i just noted that I very quickly felt hesitant to make related posts here and im sure others do as well due to expecting the "Its just meth dood!" response.

Its just odd because i feel there is a lot of interesting stuff on the topic to discuss but again that may just me.

I tried to create a detailed post and be aggressive in getting a response to test this but I have realized my interest in the details beyond the details are likely just meth related hyper focus and obsession.

Apologies if i was a dick, there was a purpose, however misguided.

Again, i liked the responses here, they actually helped and made sense and i appreciate the time taken, thanks again.

AND!!! I actually got my question answered:

IT'S CALLED.....METABOLISM.

You are a fucking legend my friend thank you. It explains a trigger that is related to duration of binge which is the only factor I could associate with it, and could explain the cause where everything else was disqualified. Sweet!

See, this shit is interesting and has answers, haha.

I don't know but the same exact thing is happening to me right now. How long will this crappy feeling last and is there anything i can do to feel better sooner?

I don't know but the same exact thing is happening to me right now. How long will this crappy feeling last and is there anything i can do to feel better sooner?

The OP was simply overamped. Presuming you have the same symptoms, my advice is so long as you don't have a stroke or heart attack (which is very unlikely) it'll subside in a few hours. In the meantime stay as cool as you can (wet towels or ice in armpits, behind neck and on forehead while you lie under a fan is ideal, drink lots of fluids especially electrolyte drinks, try not to masturbate or move around too much at least until you stop sweating as you'll just overheat yourself more. Just lie there and listen to some chill music while taking nice slow deep breaths. You can reduce the amount of meth in your body by urinating but also by consuming mega doses of vitamin C. If you also have an excessively fast resting heart rate or are feeling overly panicky or anxious about what is happening to you, you can take a small to moderate dose of a benzo like valium. That is what they would do if you went to the ER (benzo + fluids). Don't take any blood pressure meds or other meds you don't normally take.

This is overamped first aid protocol 101

That does help thanks. To properly explain why the common info on the usual effects of the drug dont quite help in this case...

The reason why i ask specifically is the above explanation is something that would always be in effect throughout your high and if my mentioned symptoms manifested similarly thoughout the high then I could write it off to the above explanation.

The issue is that at random times for short periods, the odd symptoms i mentioned will take place. What this logically means is that something else PLUS the explanation above is taking place at that specific time resulting in the effects mentioned.
And when these effects go away, what has changed? Certainly not what you mentioned since thats a constant state throughout the effect of the drug.

Also apologies, on your first post im not sure on my dosages and dont measure. Im just stating my opinion of what i feel is a strong high and a light one. Why i mentioned this was more to indicate that these symptoms did not manifest when i felt i was on a very strong dose or a very low dose. Basically the point being that its not a dose dependent symptom and thus my continued quest for the X factor that initiates the state when combined with the common meth effects which granted do indicate the possibility of what im questioning but still not the triggering factor.

Lastly I do all of the usual health stuff like hydration, chelated mag, food etc and have tested these against the symptom without much luck. It happens even across many different states of excellent care and supplementation or not.

There are so many aspects that could influences this issue however and why i thought it best to determine what situations and not specific thing might cause such a state within the body and then relate causes to that state to find the actual causes, instead of analyzing tons of causes and guessing which one it might be.
I'd love to know how to shoot xanax safely If a anyone can help please do
Jeez total meth post lol. You said a lot for not saying much