• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New (and not so new) RCs - Third Scraping of the Barrel

OK, I stand corrected. Didn't he have a lot to do with its mass production though?

He may /may not have been the one to invent 4mmc but he was responsible for the best meph I've ever had back in those years....
:) - mass production while it lasted sadly, i don't even know for sure what happened to him after that :(

He may /may not have been the one to invent 4mmc but he was responsible for the best meph I've ever had back in those years....
:) - mass production while it lasted sadly, i don't even know for sure what happened to him after that :(

Probably made a shit load of money and is comfortably retired.

The guy who invented mephedrone was called Dr Zee an Israeli scientist.

There was a bbc 3 documentary from 2014 with Btraits called 'How safe are my drugs'. It starts with the usual lev in Coke causing major white cell issues etc.

But the best part - In it she meets Dr Zee and they discuss why he invented it etc. Short story basically he "thought" mephedrone was safe and was a brilliant alternative to MD which at the time was not readily available due to the big bust of safferole. Then he realised it wasnt and has 'apparently' been kicking himself since. He says he never made money from it as it was quickly synthesised by others such as China labs.

Tried to find a link but appears there are only snippets in the usual places.

There is a bit at the end that I will never forget. Dr Zee says he invented a new one. Better than Mephedrone completely safe and 10 X better. Btraits took it. She absolutely fucking loved it. You can see by her face how good that shit is.

After Dr Zee says what do you think? Btraits says amazing like nothing else can I have some more. Which apparently stopped Dr Zee launching it. All the other users had reported no need for a redose and they were content. Dr Zee continues to try and find a compound which delivers but does not have any compulsion to redose. Fucking Btraits eh. If she had said lovely but no more who knows we could of been now all blasted on something which is like MDMA X 10 FML.

EDIT sorry Ceres your correct. It was invented by the hive and then Dr Zee commericalised it but took the credit.

BL talked about this back when it came out. Some speculation that what Btraits took was AMT. pure guess work by the looks of it though.

Last edited:
The guy who invented mephedrone was called Dr Zee an Israeli scientist.

EDIT sorry Ceres your correct. It was invented by the hive and then Dr Zee commericalised it but took the credit.

BL talked about this back when it came out. Some speculation that what Btraits took was AMT. pure guess work by the looks of it though.

not AMT for certain.
V

The person in the Baxter documentary was Dr Zee IIRC

Erm...

It wasn't Z, and he was a decade out when he clambered for infamy. 8)

why did doran ever stop selling it?? was that the same time it had got banned maybe -

My favorite RC Psychedelic is 4 ho met followed by 2ct7. My fav RC stim was old skool legal Meph but glad its not around anymore.

A lot of 4-sub-tryptamines are comparable to psilocin. 4-ho-met included.
You might be thinking of 4-aco-dmt (psilocin is 4-ho-dmt which is closely chemically [and experientially] related to psilocin - but different too).
I love both 4-ho-met and 4-aco-dmt. If you are into psychs, they are some of the best chems around, and i feel pretty lucky to have come across them, tbh.
I never really though exotic tryptamines would ever be within my grasp - not having any links to the kinds of communities or people with the means of producing them on their own.

Unlike RC benzos, and some (if not all) RC stims, i'm so glad to have experienced these two in particular. I used to take quite large doses (which, incidentally, i am not recommending) so i could enter some kind of hyperspace realm and have contact and interaction with bizarre otherworldly entities.

No cheapshit legal high crap can do profound things like that - not without conderable risks to your mind and body, anyway.

I found (at high doses) 4-ho-met was quite reminiscent of elements of some of my more consuming (vaped/smoked) DMT trips.
Same with 4-aco-dmt, actually - but in an experientially different way, i guess.

Looks like a lot of ua'd posts in this thread. Not sure why my reply to spacejunk was one of them?

A lot of 4-sub-tryptamines are comparable to psilocin. 4-ho-met included.
You might be thinking of 4-aco-dmt (psilocin is 4-ho-dmt which is closely chemically [and experientially] related to psilocin - but different too).
I love both 4-ho-met and 4-aco-dmt. If you are into psychs, they are some of the best chems around, and i feel pretty lucky to have come across them, tbh.
I never really though exotic tryptamines would ever be within my grasp - not having any links to the kinds of communities or people with the means of producing them on their own.

Unlike RC benzos, and some (if not all) RC stims, i'm so glad to have experienced these two in particular. I used to take quite large doses (which, incidentally, i am not recommending) so i could enter some kind of hyperspace realm and have contact and interaction with bizarre otherworldly entities.

No cheapshit legal high crap can do profound things like that - not without conderable risks to your mind and body, anyway.

I found (at high doses) 4-ho-met was quite reminiscent of elements of some of my more consuming (vaped/smoked) DMT trips.
Same with 4-aco-dmt, actually - but in an experientially different way, i guess.

I'm a big fan of 4homet also. What do you consider a high dose? Its a potent little devil, I imagine the response curve is fairly steep.

I find it very similar to mushrooms visually, only without the possible darkness that natures original design can bring sometimes. Not that I'm opposed to a wee bit of darkness sometimes so long as I'm comfortable, I actually find it more cathartic than smiles and giggles usually.

Anybody got any info on a new dissociative being sold as O-PCE (also listed as 2'-Oxo-PCE, 2O-PCE & 2-deschloro-N-ethyl-Ketamine)? Not talking about 3-MeO-PCE (which is also back on the market it seems) but am gonna hazard a guess that they are related? All they are saying is that it's supposedly 2-3x as potent as MXE and "looks promising" but as that is the vendor talking that's hardly a surprise. Anybody got details on this one?

I know that cr00k is a big fan. I'm sure he can fill you in.

How do you do that tag Ting.. Calling [MENTION=63773]crOOk[/MENTION]

2/3× as potent as MXE sounds like a disaster waiting to happen for those with zero/hardly any tolerance. I've got into ridiculous situations with mxe and tolerance, though that probably says more about me and than it does Mxe potency

Last edited:
I thought you just added atted it to the username - @cr00k for example - but trying to be clever and editing it into your post didn't work so I guess we'll have to see if cunningly sneaking it into my reply is any more effective.

EDIT: Nope. Which probably means having to press that button at the top of the page... :sus:

I got it, for some reason I thought his user name had to zeros instead of capital O's....

Some O's later and its done...

Guessing you've both read the thread over in PD?

Skimmed it once I realised it was listed under one of the alternate names given (PD thread here for anybody else interested). Still always good to get input from any EADDers who have experience of it. Sounds promising so far but will do some more reading before sampling.

8o, yup, that's a hefty dose alright and one I'm not very likely to do. It's not so much the mental/visual side that puts me off going that high, I get muscle tension and body load more so with tryptamines much more so than Phenethylamines or Lysgermides.

I'd have to be feeling pretty on top of the world mentally and physically before even considering dosing that high, even 50mg. The bodyload would, id imagine, make for something unpleasant. My first cautious experiment @10mg produced reasonable breathing visuals, though it lacked a tad on the mental side.

The most I've done, having only done it twice anyway, is 25mg. That was a fantastic trip, uncomfortable at times due to muscle tension. A walk usually remedies the majority of tension. According to Erowid 25mg is considered a heavy trip.

I cant see me pushing further than 35-40mg tbh.

A DMT-esque visual party for a few hours does sound fuckin cool, those negatives amplified would be awful though. Unless I was so spannered I became oblivious to any of it:D If oblivious failed to happen i think the "walk it off" remedy to my aching legs would be completely out of the question at 70mg though =D