View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New 2c-i related bad trip report

travioso

Greenlighter
So im completely new to this site and I want my story to be heard since this is a newer drug and not much is offered on this and maybe i can get some feed back. [note] please read my story before telling me how much of an idiot i was etc etc. I now understand that. now to my story.

I had 14g of what I was told was Moonrock (mdma). [note] I am a heavy ecstasy user so i have a huge tolerance. so i began my night. i roughly consumed 4g of this substance through out the night, in maybe 6 hour span. orally and snorted. the whole night was completely fine. the only problem was since i believed i was consuming mdma i kept taking more and more because I wasn't peaking (i know stupid) but I felt everything almost exactly like i was rolling, only down side i wasnt peaking as i would normally. and another key point i was REALLY smiley and happy (not so much euphoric just a simple happiness) im assuming that was the psychedelic aspect of the drug mixed with the serotonin properties. another mistake of mine noticed after the fact, was that i wasnt staying hydrated. but for the most part the night went extremely well. the next morning (i actually never went to sleep) upon sobering up i had a sore jaw, slight headaches, light sensitivity, and my body ached like i got hit by a train. went about my day. i got an E pill from a friend so come around 7ish i took the 1 pill and took roughly another gram of the 'moon rock' this is where the fun began

the first 2 hours were fine i was skyping with my gf when all of a sudden i became really paranoid. I got unique feelings/swelling/inflammed in my right side/lower back area. (id experienced this before so i kinda dismissed it) but then my vision started to change. everything started too have a yellow tint to it. knowing that that is a sign of liver or kidney failure i began look up other symptoms [another mistake] upon reading the other symptoms it was pain in the lower back and the taste of metal in your mouth. upon reading this i felt a pop in that area and then a sudden taste of metal in my mouth. [another mistake] at that moment i was extremely paranoid and immediately called 911 and had an ambulance dispatched to me (i didnt have a car or any immediate ride or else i would not have done that) firemen arrived and talked to me, and of course kinda laughed at me. [note: i found out the firement broke into my room through my window and searched my room, didnt find my stash... but that was still EXTREMELY fishing and probably not legal] on the ambulance ride to the hospital i could feel my side as if it were full of fluids. when i told the EMT she gave me the "your on drugs and dont know what your talking about look" once i got to the ER i got the same treatment of idiotic druggie. (which i deserved) but while i was sitting there waiting i started experiencing more symptoms i never felt before on E so i voiced them to the staff. that was numbness in my left arm which turned to numbness on my entire left side. which turned to the feeling of my left side my face feeling like it was drooping like a stroke victim or similar to the face melting of shrooms (or lsd) just not as prevalent. so the ER basically did not do anything except test blood, let me sober up a bit and kick me out and told me to drink alot of water. i ended up not sleeping again but come morning time the feelings still hadn't gone away and i was still seeing yellow. so i went to a different ER that day just incase the first ER just missed something cause they didnt care. they put me on fluid and i took a lil power nap, by the time the bag was done all the symptoms were gone. long story short they sent me on my way also.

a couple days later my friend tested the 'moon rocks' and it came up as 2c-i or possibly 2c-b. which i wasnt too please about being ripped off but it makes everything a TINY bit better knowing that the symptoms are possibly only paranoia educed placebo hysteria.

so please share your thoughts with me. please refrain from telling me how much of an idiot i am, i understand how completely lucky i am that I didnt die from taking roughly 6g of this stuff and doing more than my body could handle 2 days in a row.

also please tell me if i violated any of the forums rules in this post so i or a moderator can alter this post not to offed anyone or break any rules

main questions.

do you believe all the symptoms were real or was i just tripping really hard?

i tried it again at a lower dose and still felt the feelings/swelling in my sides, could this also be tripping or has this been reported before?

feel free to leave ANY comment you feel you can leave or offer opinion on.

Thank you, and hopefully someone doesnt repeat my mistakes
be safe!!

Why would you take that much of anything? Come on man, we all like to party but this is just reckless. What did they say in the hospital about the pains in your side you were having? Why, why, why would you then take it again!? You sure it was a 2c. If your rolling without peaking maybe it was an amphetamine, who knows. But taking huge dose of stims can lead to complications like high blood pressure and stroke. Glad your ok and at least have a story to tell.

Well my friend has had a big freakout years ago on 2C-I, M1, ketamine, nitrous and weed and he couldn't feel the difference between warm and cold - he insisted on going under the shower with his clothes on and everything. But basically he was dissociating really hard and his senses were playing tricks on him. Turned out alright.

I have no idea what you took, it's a weird story. You may have taken an overdosis of 2C-I but I don't know what your frame of reference is. I am going to assume it was not pure 2C-X otherwise you would have gone into delirium and possible shock, etc. Apparently it was hard on your body and you felt that, but in your trip it may have been exaggerated even more.

Stop taking it and let your body heal immediately.

We are not gonna flame you but this is a Harm Reduction forum so you are going to have to put up with the fact that people will tell you to change what you are doing and have a hard look at it, even if you don't like that.

If you took 6 grams of either 2C-I or 2C-B in two days you would either be dead (extremely likely), still talking to aliens at this very moment, or have HPPD so bad that you would be tripping harder than anyone on this forum ever has for the rest of your life. Even a single MDMA-sized dose of either of these drugs will be extremely psychedelic and absolutely impossible to mistake for MDMA, especially if snorted. Those doses are beyond "heroic". I can give you a 100% guarantee that those moon rocks are neither of those drugs. If they're not MDMA, they're probably just some other empathogen or stimulant, and unless we know exactly what it was we really can't tell you if what you experienced was normal.

Why would you take that much of anything? Come on man, we all like to party but this is just reckless. What did they say in the hospital about the pains in your side you were having? Why, why, why would you then take it again!? You sure it was a 2c. If your rolling without peaking maybe it was an amphetamine, who knows. But taking huge dose of stims can lead to complications like high blood pressure and stroke. Glad your ok and at least have a story to tell.

yeaa i know it was stupid. i have a really high tolorance and at the time i didnt know or think i was even taking THAT much it wasnt until days later when my friend meassured it all did i find out i took that much. and yeaaa those are the issues i was having. the docs said it was all psychosamatic (all in my head)

If you took 6 grams of either 2C-I or 2C-B in two days you would either be dead (extremely likely), still talking to aliens at this very moment, or have HPPD so bad that you would be tripping harder than anyone on this forum ever has for the rest of your life. Even a single MDMA-sized dose of either of these drugs will be extremely psychedelic and absolutely impossible to mistake for MDMA, especially if snorted. Those doses are beyond "heroic". I can give you a 100% guarantee that those moon rocks are neither of those drugs. If they're not MDMA, they're probably just some other empathogen or stimulant, and unless we know exactly what it was we really can't tell you if what you experienced was normal.

well according to the testing kit that my friend tested it with it is either 2c-i or 2c-b. one yellow strip and the next one went yellow to black both idications of 2c drugs. i am very fortunate that i didnt die but i believe its cause i have an extremely high tolorance. i can pop 12 e pills in one sitting and be totally fine the next day.

Well my friend has had a big freakout years ago on 2C-I, M1, ketamine, nitrous and weed and he couldn't feel the difference between warm and cold - he insisted on going under the shower with his clothes on and everything. But basically he was dissociating really hard and his senses were playing tricks on him. Turned out alright.

I have no idea what you took, it's a weird story. You may have taken an overdosis of 2C-I but I don't know what your frame of reference is. I am going to assume it was not pure 2C-X otherwise you would have gone into delirium and possible shock, etc. Apparently it was hard on your body and you felt that, but in your trip it may have been exaggerated even more.

Stop taking it and let your body heal immediately.

We are not gonna flame you but this is a Harm Reduction forum so you are going to have to put up with the fact that people will tell you to change what you are doing and have a hard look at it, even if you don't like that.

yeaa i know im ganna get shit. its also why im sharing to keep people from making my idiotic mistakes too hahaha

You'll enjoy it more if you space it out. You could roll once every three months for three years with twelve pills. You're comedowns will be less severe, and your overall health should be better. Wasn't trying to be rude brother, was just kinda concerned.

well according to the testing kit that my friend tested it with it is either 2c-i or 2c-b. one yellow strip and the next one went yellow to black both idications of 2c drugs. i am very fortunate that i didnt die but i believe its cause i have an extremely high tolorance. i can pop 12 e pills in one sitting and be totally fine the next day.

That's not an indication of 2C-I. That and the dosages you took lead me to believe you consumed a cathinone, likely methylone or another similar analogue. The reactions for these chemicals are yellow, and if it is cut with MDMA it would give the second reaction you stated here. I highly doubt this was a 2C-x type drug.

Also.. there is no amount of "tolerance" that would allow you to take 12 pills and be "fine the next day". More than likely you are ignoring the signs of abuse, as many before you have.

I'm not saying it probably wasn't 2C-I or 2C-B, I'm saying there is completely, utterly, invariably, absolutely zero chance that it was either of those drugs. And no amount of MDMA tolerance would have saved you from death or the hardest trip you've ever had in your life from those doses. Your friend read the results wrong; listen to Folley, he's got the right idea.

So it appears that you did not measure your dosages, and these were later reported to you by a friend? I have a strong suspicion that your friend is being dishonest. Four grams? Come on...
And seeing yellow is not a sign of liver failure. Sclera of your eyes does turn yellow when your liver is having a hard time indeed, but it does not impair your field of vision.

I'm not saying it probably wasn't 2C-I or 2C-B, I'm saying there is completely, utterly, invariably, absolutely zero chance that it was either of those drugs. And no amount of MDMA tolerance would have saved you from death or the hardest trip you've ever had in your life from those doses. Your friend read the results wrong; listen to Folley, he's got the right idea.

Generally I do think Folley is on a good track of thought and cathinones do fit with the story, but the black coloration seems a little off, maybe misreading? Firstly I think we would need to get more clarity on whether it was Marquis and what the other one was. If we don't get that clarity we should probably stop focusing on that with considerations of our "no IDing" policy. We'd better focus on the HR side of this story instead, which does deserve a lot of attention anyway.

I do wonder if there are cathinones that aren't really that effective that would kind of explain the 4 grams besides abuse. 4-MEC / 4-EMC or something? Pentylone etc? Anyway maybe better to not guess, that is also 'IDing'.
But it would maybe explain why mental effects might have seemed weak but it would still do a number on your cardiovascular system, kidneys and liver. They need to heal, clearly. I repeat: stop using anything that gets in the way of those parts of your body healing, at the very least (apart from reviewing lifestyle choices).
If you can't stay away from the drugs, get help.

Anyone who's ever snorted 2c-i knows that it can't be mistaken for something like MDMA that way. Did it feel like you just got punched in the nose by Mike Tyson and that your nose was on fire for 10 minutes? No? It wasn't 2c-i. Likely not 2c-b either. :)

^^ And that's if you only snort a tiny fraction of a MDMA-sized dose. 8( I can't even imagine how awful it would be with those kinds of doses, not to mention how freaking overwhelming the trip would be.

So OP you had stroke like symptoms and they just sent you on your way with no brain scan? Just a bag of fluids and that's it? Sounds like some bad medical care.