• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

Anyone who bought these were actually supporting Russian Mafia organised crime. Who owned 80%+ of the company profits. And were very dirty about the way they got the chemicals to Israel and didn't care where it came from.

People went missing for not paying Doron back. One Aussie and NZer too.
He had one bicycle gang in his pocket too to help out when payments of resellers werent selling enough or got their stuff confiscated by the ACC and didn't want to pay.

Anyone who bought these were actually supporting Russian Mafia organised crime. Who owned 80%+ of the company profits. And were very dirty about the way they got the chemicals to Israel and didn't care where it came from.

People went missing for not paying Doron back. One Aussie and NZer too.
He had one bicycle gang in his pocket too to help out when payments of resellers werent selling enough or got their stuff confiscated by the ACC and didn't want to pay.

fuk, never knew anythn bout that...

^ you've missed the neodoves boat by about 4 years mate. They were part of a range of products sold by an israeli company containing 4-mmc and other cathinones. If you really want to know more read the entire thread along with the previous one.

Well, that's just great =\
I better start reading this now to end early..
Now, having GAD, Social anxiety and Panic disorder I was more into depressants and don't know much about anything else, so, is this an exotic dissociative or something like that?

Ohhh! It's Mephedrone so! I've read a bit about it!
Yup, it's a stim (methamphetamine)

PS.
& thanks for the information and advice, I've been clean since New Year's Eve ;)
A month ago I thought someone was cooking my brain during benzo hell.
(btw, I'll be damned but psichology DOES WORK)

^It's a stimulant in the cathinone class of drugs. Not an amphetamine such as methamphetamine.

You're certainly not clean if you're frying your brain on benzo's ;)

Oh I was, while in withdrawals I meant; just came out of them ;D
That's pretty much how I felt, brain, mind and muscles all fucked up real good

yeh yeh, it even took me a while to find a link to your epic FAQ sykik, I was suprised this thread wasn't already buried in the archives =D

Yeah the neo dove threads was bluelight at its best.
I used to check it daily waiting for info and results.

I think it's rather sad we can't have a thread like it for each new substance as it emerges. Some of us have certainly tried our best. I'm afraid, I've spent all the energy I intend to on the matter, so unless the opportunity comes knocking, it's now up to others to contact the powers that be and push for gov approved lab analysis of such products.

Some new neo doves product out called neodymium
anyone heard or tried it?

I prefer to get my research chemicals from reliable honest vendors that disclose what the product is as opposed to shonky companies that use buzz words or cap up random user unknown chems

I prefer to get my research chemicals from reliable honest vendors that disclose what the product is as opposed to shonky companies that use buzz words or cap up random user unknown chems

Definatly agree with you there

Well this is my first post on here although i have been reading posts on here for a few years now

I agree with the 'unknown' comments about the new neorganics neodymium although i have stumbled upon some of the neodymium although i didn't want to try them without know the effects.

And they aren't hard silver magnets lol it is a fine white and slight chunks of white

It doesn't seem that anyone has tried the new neorganics yet.

If anyone has tried them i would like to know there effects or side effects.

I don't know if I'm allowed to add an image of the new Neodymium & RPM1P or not but i "found" one and here it is: Image of Neodymium & RPM1P

If its not allowed i will get rid of it straight away.

I would still like to know if anyone knows about this new range from Neorganics.

^ thank you for the pics brighty however they're pretty useless in terms of identification of the substances. I don't suppose you have reagent test kits that you could use to test them?

To be honest I'm suprised Neorganics is still in business o_O