• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

Not a bad summary, but someone should inform the poster just how incorrect this statement is.

after a little suspense, the mystery ingredients were soon revealed following an analysis partly funded by a new-zealand piperazine pill vendor, and their leading product identified as mephedrone, 4-MMC.

So for the record: Stargate had nothing to do with the analytical report published on page six of this thread. I was forwarded some information in relation to the company's own efforts to identify these compounds, but Stargate or their associates were not involved in any way with that report.

The bathsalts (Ivory Wave) were recently shown to be a mixture of MDPV with other substances - preparations differed in makeup over time. I've been asked not to divulge the other ingredients found, but I will say, there are no real surprises here.

The bathsalts (Ivory Wave) were recently shown to be a mixture of MDPV with other substances - preparations differed in makeup over time. I've been asked not to divulge the other ingredients found, but I will say, there are no real surprises here.
[/QUOTE]

yeah.. i can walk 200 metres and pick up the ivory wave ... its still mpdv and not 2/3 fmc like charge+ , don't know what amhico(?) or whoever woud add to it...
its a collecters item .2 or .5 packet, no dosage directons or anything...

that shit is not cool ,that shit is fucked up, not trying to preach but i tried it and yeah i can see how its not a good thing to give to the kids...

we can blame prohibition but thats a copout, these people are making money of a drug that fuck i mean they could have used one of many alternatives that dosn't last 20 hours!!!!! meph is rick doblins wonder child compared to mdpv. i hpe the leap guys catch up wit those kunts....

Thinking back to the neo days brings back memories, 22 capsules of SC's in 12 hours and ending up in the back of an ambulance having panic attacks thinking that i was having a heart attack. That was in 2007 when no one knew what was in them and i could just tell the ambo's that it was some drug from israel!

I think pd and the rest of the blueright crew had every right to research and report on the contents of the range. The premise of this whole site isn't to inform people on how to get high, but how to avoid getting seriously (in a bad way) fucked up if they choose to get high.

I've been asked not to divulge the other ingredients found, but I will say, there are no real surprises here.

How come and by who? In the interests in harm minimisation wouldn't it be better to release the other ingredients?

oh and I don't buy the whole stargate is into harm minimisation thing either, the fellow was making vast amounts of money selling party pills, got busted trying to sell methylone as a legal alternative, his interests in neodoves were not for the greater good, they were profit driven

^ I said that back when he first appeared on this site. I knew he was a dirty tycoon. But no one believed me. Said he was doing something for the greater good, bullshit. He just stumbled upon a goldmine - and went the dead wrong way about making a long lasting fortune, what a fool.

Also, there are many reason why p_d won't state things any more - and i whole heartedly support him. The media are dirty arseholes - and twist everything to their will - further fueling prohibition to satisfy their own ends.

I side with p_d, it is almost getting to the point where HR has run it's course - and is just being used against us as another reason for prohibition. Hell look at the internet censorship plans - what does that say? It surely doesn't say bluelight is an asset to the community - it thinks, no matter the 'value' of hte site - that we are a pack of criminals, harboring secrets - and should not be allowed this place that we claim is used for the greater good - but that we are a pack of dirty drug salesmen, pulling the wool over the worlds eyes.

^ I said that back when he first appeared on this site. I knew he was a dirty tycoon. But no one believed me. Said he was doing something for the greater good, bullshit. He just stumbled upon a goldmine - and went the dead wrong way about making a long lasting fortune, what a fool.

To add some balance, he has also done a lot of good in NZ. He funded the Angelcare trust, helping people at raves who have OD,d or otherwise got into trouble.
He has also had a major impact in liaising with media and Government to move our countries drug policy away from punishment and towards harm reduction.

He has provided a free testing service.

Sure, he has made some cash producing legal highs, but I am sure he could have been just as successful in whatever other field he applied himself too.

His products are the safest in the genre, he lists ingredients, contraindications etc and produces products in a safe dosage range.

^ Yeah, but i'm not saying these days, back then he was all about deception. And was a wolf in sheeps clothing.

There will be some info on other ingredients shortly.

I was asked not to reveal the other compounds at that time. The concern expressed by some researchers is that releasing this info encourages copycats, but as it has also been pointed out by another BLer, there are only a few suppliers worldwide that specialize in marketing to the larger legal high vendors and those in the business probably already have their catalogs. In the interests of avoiding pitfalls associated with possession and use of these compounds, I believe we will see many of these product ingredients revealed over the coming months.

Ok thanks P_D, was just curious that's all, wasn't trying to make a personal attack on you and I apologise if it came across like that, I seem to be abrupt online sometimes :-|

Anyone tried or heard anything about Neorganics 3rd gen? I wonder what shit is in them this time? Did we even find out what was in those crap 2nd gen

I'll leave that to you guys. Who knows what will happen if you roll the dice with Doron again.

I don't get what you mean ?

Sadly I don't have the means to do anything as

1) I dont have access to a GC-MS
2) I suck at GC-MS even if I had one, I wouldn't be able to read the results anyway lol.
3) I don't know how to use one or never have before.

That being said I feel Neorganics and LondonUnderground are the lesser of two evils tho. With all these dodgy RC dealers setting up shop sell RC's with stupid names and ones not even with the correct IUPAC names :X

I don't get what you mean ?

Sadly I don't have the means to do anything as

1) I dont have access to a GC-MS
2) I suck at GC-MS even if I had one, I wouldn't be able to read the results anyway lol.
3) I don't know how to use one or never have before.

That being said I feel Neorganics and LondonUnderground are the lesser of two evils tho. With all these dodgy RC dealers setting up shop sell RC's with stupid names and ones not even with the correct IUPAC names :X

No. Doron is the original and most "evil".

Best advice is to have nothing whatsoever to do with him or any of his puppet companies.

A fair few of us here know his track record.

Neorganics is not the lesser of two evils at all, its evil incarnate.

Doron is a fucking con artist, who supports dodgy cut up RCs and not revealing the ingredients (some might call this a wise move, and in some instances i'd be inclined to agree). Hiking the price of such chemicals to a degree far beyond their "RC" value in the mainstream market to would-be researchers is more or less a crime.

Unfortunately in todays day and age, the only way we're ever gonna get human assays on these drugs, is when the ambitious bioassay the drugs themselves, and post reports for others to criticize. This may pave the way for all kinds of wrong, but at least the rest of us get some idea what kind of fires we're playing with.

No. Doron is the original and most "evil".

Best advice is to have nothing whatsoever to do with him or any of his puppet companies.

A fair few of us here know his track record.

hey im comp new to this forum, ive just been let down yet again by the neorganic range... after 2nd gen they are complete shite...
but whats d beef on doron, where did it go wrong here????
wasnt he the one who had it first???

Anyone tried or heard anything about Neorganics 3rd gen? I wonder what shit is in them this time? Did we even find out what was in those crap 2nd gen

2 gen were d best... from my experience anyway...
3rd and 4th complete dirt.