• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Neo Codion

Codeisan

Greenlighter
Hi, this is my first post although I've been on this site for a few years. Last year I got a prescription for Neo Codion, which contains 15mg codeine base (Codeine camsilate 25mg), 100mg sulfoguaiacol and 20mg Grindelia extract. I am very experienced with pure codeine phosphate hemihydrate 28.7mg pills which i have used on and off for 2 years now.

I was on half a gram of codeine a day, but i moved to a new country where i got that new prescription and so i popped 5 pills to be on the "safe side" as i did not know the other ingredients and i couldn't find anything online at all. There are some posts on here about it but no one seems to have experienced what i did. basically those 5 pills made me feel like my veins were constricting and my heart was thumping really hard, i was extremely hypertensive and i was really scared. I have taken too much codeine before (like half a gram at once) where i felt hypertension (and felt like i was having a heart attack) but not to this extent, and the amount of codeine (75mg) in those 5 pills is nothing compared to my tolerance at the time.

The next time i dosed 200mg of codeine which was a little less than my usual tolerant dose and took 1 neo codion with it, and it felt AMAZING, an increase in sedative properties, however, I still felt my heart thump a little. I did not buy neo codion again as i felt it was too dangerous and too much strain on my heart.

Im wondering if someone else felt this??.

P.S: I do not have heart problems and i never feel heart pain.