• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Needs some info to detox and recover

B045t

Greenlighter
‘I started taking oxy like 4-5 months ago but caught up quick banging 30s in tin foil all day sometimes ten a day that’s 300 milligrams it’s destroying my life tho .. I’ve decided to
Stop it’s been about 24 hours since my last dose
I’m tAking lots of kratom and laying in bed

I also have a wax bong and took some dabs ... is there anybody out there going thru the same shit !? Is it gonnaget worse ? I’m by coming out of my house till I’m done with oxy

Hi there B045t. It's gonna get worse.

You should either look at some of the info in Sober Life or start a thread there.

In fact, I'll just move it there for ya. You should get much better advice there, New Member Introduction gets minimal attention from those you want to talk to :)

Yes, you will recieve more attention here and better advice.

Much good vibes, hang in there :)

Last edited:
You stopped cold turkey from an enormous addiction. This is not a good situation. I suggest going to a detox where you can be put on Suboxone to ease your withdrawals.

Others may disagree but I think you need to stabilize on the smallest dose of oxy that you can, and getting help. That you know nothing of the nature of your addiction and the consequences of stopping cold turkey convinces me that you are ill prepared for this experience. So, stabilize, educate yourself, and find help.

Withdrawals should be setting In not to mention extreme cravings..it's best you go to a detox/rehab

I’ve never dealt with this all I have is a lot of kratom
And this stuff is helping me take the edge off of everything .... I don’t even wanna leave my house till I’m
Done with drugs ... u guys are fillling me with a lot if self doubt I was super confident about this till just now .... im still in bed doing nothing made it the whole day nobody I can’t beliebe I could ever do that

I'd take my old life back even with the fucking addiction. I never would have seen a fall like the one I took, twenty years ago.

BUT, we're stuck where we are. Forward's the only fucking direction.

Fuck that I can’t go
Back to using again ...... my life is such a mess

Still feeling surprisingly fine im
Able to eat and drink I’m
Taking a shit Los
Of kratom probably
Like 10 grams or more today .... my whole world is crashing around me but luckily I just got
Some great news so I’m not
Feeling too down on myself I figure I’m over a day completely
Sober. Now pretty proud of that tbh ... ya driving me to wanna do more

Last edited:
It’s 2 am I’m still awake I’ve been takin kratom and smoking weed thought the day definitel not that bad but my skin is really tingling right now it’s 215 am here in cali ..but here’s the thing I’m literally not doing shit just laying in bed hardly moving but it’s really not that bad guys yeah .. Its gotta be the kratom pills that’s doing it
For me that and some
Ibuprophin I just now took 4 Tylenol pms let’s see if I sleep I’m nit going in to work tommorow so I’m gonna stay in bedallday again like today except for a morning appointment

Kratom is habit forming too, don't take it for too long. If you can get any suboxone that would be ideal. A quick 4-5 day taper of sub jyst worked for me. My thread is in this section if you want to take a look "new member, need help".

I don’t really enjoy the kratom I’m not really worried about that it’s been about 40 hours since I’ve used oxycodone and I feel really good about that