• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need ur knowledge

d3lnarg0

Bluelighter
So today my plug informed.me they havent been able to get ahold of their plug, that I get 'Chyna white' white chunky dope that is super strong
to the point.of not even fire tar can even be felt. The blue.smurfs are my only.substatute until I can find a new plug ,I've never had a reason to fuck with me until.now , is it possible to breakem.down for IV RoA?@. Which is the only way I party anymore? . Pls help ease my anxiety and tell me ill be able to breakem.down to shoot

What do you mean by "blue smurfs"?? Can you be more precise?

Google tells me it may be Dicycloverine (Bentyl). That's an antispasmodic I don't see how it could help opiate WD (unless I'm missing something). It would likely make you feel worse.
Or maybe you mean blue oxycodone pills? Try not to use that kind of slang since it could mean many things.

Last edited:
My guess is he means the Roxi's (oxycodone.) He's also probably doing fentanyl or fentadope, so his tolerance is probably sky high.

I would avoid using oxycodone intravenous, and especially avoid it even further without 0.22um wheel filters.

I'm talking about the Roxy 30 fent clones, I'm over a decade veteran. Have wheel filters and anything else u could probably think of. Not worried about the negative effects of shooting if its possible, the rhodiums erpwods dent dilution onto

Yea you can its probably gonna be a blue shot though, I think fent is like 87% BA intranasal though so you are barely making them stronger by IV. Itll also probably clog up the filter and possibly cause a good waste of your fent, because most of the pill likely wont be soluble, if it is that might be another problem. I would recommend you snort or rail them, when you get dope back itll be that much better when you do IV