• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Need suggestions for inpatient heroin rehab facilities.......

omgbro

Bluelighter
if this post shouldnt go here, please move it.

need suggestions for in-patient rehab -- out of state is fine.

please post suggestions and pricing info if you know it...

thanks!

Tarzana Treatment Center in Southern California, has one of the best opiate detox programs in the country.

They use either methadone or subutex(not suboxone) (While you're there, and it's you choice and the doctors choice what they use.) and taper you off. (They also might choose to keep you on either subutex or methadone after you leave but rarely do people need it) But safety and comfortability is their main concern and you'll be comfortable. People come from all around to go there.

Then the only other rehab I've been to is Los Encinas Hospital. In pasadena california.

They have the best turn out rate in the state. Meaning more people stay sober afterwards. Dr drew works there and the counselors from celebrity rehab do too, among others. It's a beautiful place.
Look those both up.

They both take insurance.

Now if you want a club med rehab with 5 star food and butler service and a rehab that's right on the beach, passages in Malibu california. They don't take insurance so expect to pay 7000-15000$ a week, then you can transfer over to the betty ford clinic.

That's what all the movie stars do, but you see how well that works.

I'd reccomend Tarzana treatment center, look it up.

Mind you these are all in CA, and good rehabs hat I know of because I live out here. I don't know much about out of this state.

Good luck man and I hope it works out for you

Peace

You should do plenty of research beforehand. The difference between private treatment centers from one to the next is staggering. Higher price does not equal better care: the meds used in every kind of available inpatient withdrawal program are all relatively cheap: so what you are paying for is staff, the building, the location, the wallpaper, and most of all profit. Patient care can vary heavily as well, with some very devoted, helpful people in some, and spiteful, bigoted sadists in others. Try to find actual patient testimonials, not the corny fake ones used to promote the place.

Taking into consideration your drug of choice, your personality, what you feel would work best for you (i.e. meds involved vs your particular WD symptoms), and every other factor you can think of is important.

These inpatient rehabs are very expensive, and poor planning often leads to bad experiences, and at least for most relapse. You don't have to travel across the country to go to a building where you will be given the same meds and treatment you could receive 30 miles away.

Which state do you live in?

I think this would be a good opportunity to get a list of rehab facilities in the US people have experience with or know of, and such a list could then be added into the addiction thread that rolls started and that has been stickied. At the same time as well, we'd be helping out someone in need.

I was in rehab this time last year at Willingway.

The place really helped me and nearly every single person that works there from the doctors to the landscapers are recovering addicts. I better not say too much about the place though, cause I'm not sure if that's a breach of confidentiality. The counselors are really cool as hell and the facility is in the middle of Georgia.

I'm alive today because of that place. But, I will be honest and say that it's pretty expensive. Unless you have great insurance than I wouldn't go there.

Last edited:
Do not go to chetstnut facilities or gateway facilities, they suck.

I think this thread fits in North and South American Drug Discussion since treatment is going to be somewhat specific to where you live, you'll get the best answers there. Good luck to you!

Regardless of what anyone says, I still believe mind/heart > drugs. You can beat an addiction if you have the will power. I've been an on again off again opioid addict for a long time. I feel your pain.

-> North and South American Drug Discussion

Tarzana Treatment Center in Southern California, has one of the best opiate detox programs in the country.

They use either methadone or subutex(not suboxone) (While you're there, and it's you choice and the doctors choice what they use.) and taper you off. (They also might choose to keep you on either subutex or methadone after you leave but rarely do people need it) But safety and comfortability is their main concern and you'll be comfortable. People come from all around to go there.

Then the only other rehab I've been to is Los Encinas Hospital. In pasadena california.

They have the best turn out rate in the state. Meaning more people stay sober afterwards. Dr drew works there and the counselors from celebrity rehab do too, among others. It's a beautiful place.
Look those both up.

Now if you want a club med rehab with 5 star food and butler service and a rehab that's right on the beach, passages in Malibu california. They don't take insurance so expect to pay 7000-15000$ a week, then you can transfer over to the betty ford clinic.

That's what all the movie stars do, but you see how well that works.

Mind you these are all in CA, and good rehabs hat I know of because I live out here. I don't know much about out of this state.

Peace

I wouldn't go there for that reason alone. I have no idea how Dr. Drew is qualified to treat addicts. The man has no idea what he is doing at all.

Look those both up.

That's what all the movie stars do
, but you see how well that works.

Peace

I'm pretty sure the OP is not a spoiled piece of shit movie star looking to spend $15000 a week for a vacation resort. You don't need 5 star food and butler service and a view of the beach in rehab.