• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need some reassurance from my bluelight fam!

takimarn

Bluelighter
Hey all. Been a while since i posted but always am scrolling around the site. I recently i have come up on some great dmt and have been smoking the shit out of it. Absolutely loving it and handling it quite well. I actually cant get enough to tell you the truth.

I also have LSD in my possession. I just cant seem to get around to eating it and its bugging the shit out of me. Its been about a year or so since my last acid trip, and i am somewhat experienced with it (done it about 10+ times, all wonderful experiences), but for some reason, i have to say, i am a little anxious/nervous about it this time. I have not had a bad trip, dark interesting times yes, but always get through it and come out better than before so im pretty confident with it. But still anxious. I feel like im getting my memories of psychedlics mixed up since its been so long since my last trip and i think acid will be as intense as DMT is, when infact, they are differeny pyschs.

Ok, finally to my question, since i have been smoking DMT on a regular basis almost and handling it perfectly, i really should have no problem dealing with a lone acid trip, right? I basically know the answer is yes but i need to hear it from experienced users. Obviously i can handle an acid trip alone if i can float through space on dmt alone.. right? idk what im worried about. Getting bored i suppose, i feel like if i dont have a trip buddy arouind to converse with or "play" with for then fun silly acid times, what will i do? i guess thats for me to find out.. Idk people, lemme hear some feed back. My mind is just craving this lone-wolf LSD experience but my body is holding me back.

You are going to be all right. Just remember, LSD is a medicine that you can work with once the initial shock of a new consciousness subsides. What can be done sober, can be done on LSD. In my experiences, LSD is the most kind and manageable of all types of hallucinogens.

i appreciate the response and your totally right, ive just forgotten the beauty of acid working with you and teaching, rather than just taking for an uncontrollable ride, like DMT. I guess ill just have to find things to help consume my time, seeing it is a Chicago winter and i cant connect with the outdoors like i usually do while on LSD. Music, play-dough, and bubbles are usually my favorite. Any other feedback is also appreciated

I have to agree with you that if you are smoking DMT regularly (and alone), then you should be fine doing some LSD alone. Do you generally have fun when you're alone (do you like to think about shit, make jokes to yourself, analyze social situations, etc?). I really like tripping alone, because I can listen to whatever I want, close my eyes for extended periods of time and really immerse myself in the experience.

I don't think you'll be disappointed if you do ;)

LSD is a wonderful experience. If you can hold your shit together IRL pretty well I would think you can handle LSD.

Really, you'll be fine. It's a good thing that you don't do the opposite and go overboard after a year because you tripped hard from memory. But, just start with like no more than 100 ug and make sure your set and setting are peaceful and stable. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it again soon enough, feeling like coming home <3