• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ketamine Need some quick ketamine advice

sunday.bird

Bluelighter
How long should I wait after snorting K before consuming dexamphetamine (orally)?

Is there a significant neurotoxicity issue if I consume dexamphetamine an hour or two after having K?

I'm going to have some K now. I only have about a third of a gram total. Going to have to eyeball the dose. Will probably have 50-100mg tonight.

I want to stay up all night and all day tomorrow (I don't usually sleep on Saturday night) so I will be having somewhere in the vicinity of 50mg of dex spaced out over 24 hours.

Any help/guidance would be much appreciated.

Ketamine may actually reduce the neurotoxicity of dextroamphetamine to a degree, at least at these doses.

But neither of the doses described are particularly neurotoxic, especially if the dosing isn't of a chronic nature, so I don't think there is much to worry about in this case. If anything, the sleep deprivation might be the worst thing for you here.

Thanks for the responses.

I monitor my sleep levels (deep sleep / REM / etc) and I get above average rates for my age group, taking into account for the missing night of sleep.

Having said that, I'm aware that it is unsustainable and you can't entirely make up for lack of sleep the next day / later in the week. The sleep thing is something I intend to stop doing. It is a bad habit.

So - just to clarify - there doesn't need to be a gap in between k doses and dex doses?

So - just to clarify - there doesn't need to be a gap in between k doses and dex doses?
No, taking them even simultaneously is good clean fun. Great for a club night.

Only consideration is that the amphetamine may enhance your connection with reality, which could be desired or not.