View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need some LSD insight.

XanNasAx

Greenlighter
So yesterday (wednesday) me and a friend took ~50-70ug of LSD and had nice chill effects (we might have had some tolerance left from before that). We want to trip seriously on saturday night, which will be 3 days after. We plan on taking 250-300ug. Will we get decent effects? I know the whole wait 1-2 weeks thing and i comepletely agree, in my personal experience next day dosing is very stupid, but will 3 days do the job? Some people say after 3 you should be fine?

Thank you very much!

you will definitely feel the escalation even by just doubling, going 250-300 suggests you will may have to lie down and be protected by a sitter, or maybe you'll be hopping around? I think it will be heavy with this escalation

So yesterday (wednesday) me and a friend took ~50-70ug of LSD

Each blotter is different and 99% of times people are just guessing the doses.

will 3 days do the job? Some people say after 3 you should be fine?

Waiting 3 days is better than 1, for sure.

But if you can wait for one week, odds are much higher that you'll have a whole, meaningful experience.

I learned that doing this is a good way to prepare yourself for a big trip, of course you build tolerance insanely fast however 70ug and 300ug is a huge jump.

I would not recommend going that high unless you?re experienced or with someone sober, as at these doses things can become unpredictable. Make sure you are in a cozy setting which won?t cause you any problems for the next 12 hours and enjoy, just remember you can?t die from it so if it feels like it just take a sip of water, headphones in and lay on your side :) Try to control your breathing and that way you can have the most intense trip, enjoy!

^^And?.. This thread isn't about how much you can take.

But to the OP, I find tolerance isn't raised significantly, not enough to warrant such a big jump in dosage at least.

-GC

I did something similar my first time, except 4 days later after an underwhelming experience. In my case tripling the dose was still meh. I quickly learned that anything less than 3 weeks, maybe 2 for a special occasion, is a waste.