• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need some dilly advice

Jbjbjbjb

Greenlighter
So I?ve been on the opes for about 5-6 years at the height I?d say I was insufflating about 60-75 mgs of oxymorphone a day. For the past 6-7 months I?ve been insufflating 2-2.5 mg suboxone a day just so I don?t go crazy, lost all of my sources, anyway got ahold of 10 2mg hydromorphones, insufflated about 1.7 mgs of suboxone around 11:30 last night, it is now 5:30 pm the next day, I?ve insufflated 6 mgs of dilaudid about 2 hours ago and nothing. Got ahold of a rig and am wondering how many mgs of hydromorphone (IV) would it take to finally catch a buzz after all this time of bupe, I?m stopping all together tomorrow and want one last nod. I?m only about 135 lbs and super fast metabolism, would it be a total waste of hydromorphone to try IV tonight??? As you all I?m sure know this struggle but the mental battle is eating me alive... to dose or not to dose due to bupes higher affinity, that is the question...

Well, hydro packs a huge punch, so I'm always careful with that. IV especially hits like a motherfucker. I don't have quite the tolerance you have and 8-12 mgs has me on my ass, and that's oral (crushed, ofc).

I would say just 4 mgs IV would probably do the trick, especially with the 6 floating around in your system already. I'd play it safe.

Those subs you've been doing for the last 6-7 month have a looong half life and it's built up in your system too. There's a chance you'll be wasting it but none of us could really say for sure based on a number of variables. Also it's more about waiting out the sub than how much you shoot. Be safe