• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Need some advice

brainfreze27

Greenlighter
A few days ago july 9th to be exact i was drinking and the idea of taking cocaine came across. My buddy got some and said that it has a small amount of meth in it. Going against my better judgement i decided to do it anyways. I did half a line. Problem is I might have a drug test on the 17th so that gives me about 8 days from the 9th to be able to pass. I know what youre all going to say just use the resources of the internet to answer your question and i have been but i cannot get a straight answer. I want to hear from someone who has experience with this drug as i do not. I have read that it takes about 3-4 days for cocaine to get out of your system but what if the coke did have some meth in there would that effect the time? I have also read that alcohol can make it stay i your system longer also. That night I didnt drink too much I had 1 twisted tea and a some vodka shots. Will this increase the time this drug is in my system?

Heres some background info o me
Im 5'7
141 pounds with a pretty fast metabolism
never done coke or meth in my life before
pretty active
been drinking water and cranberry juice a lot
any other info i can provide. I know you guys probably hear this question a lot but i cant seem to get a straight answer. Anything else i can do to help speed up the cleanisng of my system. I am running and considering buying detox drinks. I also heard sitting in a sauna will help. Im open to any other ideas.
thank you