• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need Opinions For my First LSD Trip(Alone)

musicxdrugs

Greenlighter
I am interested in taking LSD pretty soon. I have friends to take it with but would rather do it by myself. While on it I want to experience my own world, play the music I want(and dance) and watch what ever I want as well. I probably won't want to do this around friends. I will not be taking much, 1 tab. But if possible cutting my tab in half to see what its like. I also want to take it for introspective thought. Please tell me what you guys think, thanks.

It's always advised to have a sitter first time. Unlikely though but there is a chance that you'll be more sensitive to the stuff. You can go for introspection anytime later on, life is long. :)

If you plan to cut it in half, check under a UV light first. Some blotters are not submerged in liquid lsd where the whole thing glows but will show a drop instead. If it's off center one half could have more on it while there's less on the other. Oh, and cut it from corner to corner.

Thanks for you input. But no UV lights here lol, I have faith it will go good, plus I don't have roofs to jump off and I don't think Ill be seeing monsters jump out my wall off one tabs so I'll be straight.

Thanks for you input. But no UV lights here lol, I have faith it will go good, plus I don't have roofs to jump off and I don't think Ill be seeing monsters jump out my wall off one tabs so I'll be straight.
You wouldn't see monsters anyway. :)
What I tried to refer to is an idiosyncratic reaction which is very rare but exist. Never underestimate the power of psychedelics!
Anyway normally one tab likely won't take you far from your physical senses, if at all.
Prepare some music you like in a playlist, choosing them on the go might not be as simple as it sounds :D
Also, there's music for tripping! If you like instrumental try Ozric Tentacles, if you are into electronic music try Hallucinogen, Man With No Name. Even if you don't like them now they will be much more enjoyable when you are there. :)
Get some light snacks too, like chocolate biscuit, ice cream and fruit juice. Probably you won't be hungry but I was. And some energy will be needed too.
Have a nice experience!

I am interested in taking LSD pretty soon. I have friends to take it with but would rather do it by myself.

Then do it by youself ! if your not going crazy deep/high dose then nothing to stress about :). depending on how you feel then maybe let one of your good friends know (so you ucan contact them if needed). setting is very important so make sure your not going to get disturbed etc then go with the flow. set up some of the music 'you' like and relax :)