• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Need help with Xanax dosage

fact-finder

Greenlighter
I currently use Oxazepam 30mg (2 tab bd, upto, tds)

I would like to know if I switch over to Xanax, how much would be needed for recreational use? Eg 4mg a dose??

I appreciate your help.

30 mgs of Oxazepam should be equivalent to approximately .5 to .75 mgs of Xanax.

So even with your level of tolerance, 4 mgs would probably be a pretty hefty dose, especially considering how Alprazolam is inherently more recreational than Oxazepam as it tends to hit you much faster.

try 2mg. please dont get addicted to these things. ive been physically addicted to opiates including heroin, and all kinds of benzos, but the only time ive been scared i was going to die (like almost punching myself with arm spasms, having gruesome visions (hallucinations?) of myself seizing and snapping my spine and feeling/seeing the spina fluid oozing out, not sleeping for 5 days at all, being scared to talk to my girlfriend) is with xanax withdrawal.

30mg of oxazepam is about .75mg of xanax i would try .5mg of xanax to start off and i wouldnt suggest 2mg that the above poster recommended that is entirely to much

I know this is off topic, and I do apologise ��, but is there any "test" that I can do to make sure my tablets are Xanax (or more broadly a benzo, if a Xanax test is too specific)? I have a suspicion that someone may be taking my tabs and replacing them with a similar looking tab.

The only reason I ask if there are any other ways of detecting whether it is Xanax or not, is because my sense of taste is not good. Tasting the tablets are therefore inconclusive.