• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need help transforming hydrocodone doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arksenu

Bluelighter
So I have this liquid hydrocodone solutions which says this one the front label:

Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen 7.5/325 mg /15 mL Sol Boca Pharm

Based off this information, can anyone tell me how many mL of this solution would be equivalent to 10 mg? Thank you.

the 7.5 is mgs of hydrocodone. The 15 ml is the dose. Going by the information you provided, you should have 7.5 mgs per 15 ml of solution.

There is 7.5 mg of hydrocodone in 15 ml. So basically that means in every millileter of the solution there is a half millileter of hydrocodone in it. That means that there would be 10mg of hydrocodone in 20 millileters of syrup.
20ml - 10mg hydrocodone
50ml- 25mg hydrocodone
100ml- 50 mg hydrocodone.
Got it now? How many ml is the whole bottle? If the bottle is 300 millileter then you have 150mg of hydrocodone. Personally I would take about 150ml of the liquid for a dose of 75mg hydrocodone. But that's just me.

DO NOT listen to roxi. I am going to assume roxi has a hell of a tolerance. For an opiate naïve person, take the suggested dose of 15 ml. Another thing, the 325 is the mg of acetaminophen. At the dose roxi is talking about, that's 3250 mgs of acetaminophen. Im not too sure about toxic levels of acet., but 3250 is a lot, and i would guess if taken on a regular basis liver damage could occur. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable about acet. will chime in.

I wasn't trying to say the OP should take 150ml, I just meant I would take 150ml but I see where I could have confused him. Yea dude don't take that much, just try like 10mg first. The person posting this has another thread that's basically asking the same thing. I warned them about the dangers of opiates in that thread.

The maximum amount of acetaminophen a person should take in one day is 3000mg by the way. It used to be 4000mg but they lowered it because they're just now realizing how bad Tylenol is for your liver. I usually tried to get pain pills without the Tylenol because of this problem. Oxys, Dilaudid, opana...etc. it will definitely kill your liver if you're taking over 3000mg of acetaminophen long term. I have been desperate before and taken 10 Vicodin 5/500"s before and nothing bad happened but if I did that all the time my liver would be failing.

OP, do basic math. 15ml( 3 teaspoons) equals 7.5mg Around 3.5 teaspoons should be close to 10mg. Basic math would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.