• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Help Please Help me ADHD Medication Question Extremely important Dexamphetamine

^ Exactly; they should be used as a top up. There's no point getting a multivitamin that has the 100% RDI for everything, as it would just be in excess unless you are getting zero of a vitamin or mineral.

I use a multivitamin daily because of my terrible diet, I have a BIOOrganics one that I got for free, and I just got about 400 tablets of BioGlan 'Mega B with zinc, magnesium and vitamin C' which I will also be happy with as my main concern is B vitamin deficiencies.

Try Vitamin B12 but make sure its the 1000mcg/1mg one. They sell ones that are 50-100ug which are useless.
It can give you energy in a non insomniac and non-cns stimulant way.

Eventually you'll have to get off the speed mate. Your not the only one with adult ADHD. Maybe use them as needed not all the time. I have chronic fatigue and i cant concentrate most of the time but i couldnt be on dex 24/7. Even though the stuff seems easy for me to sleep on when i was abusing it for adhd

Try Vitamin B12 but make sure its the 1000mcg/1mg one. They sell ones that are 50-100ug which are useless.

When I was first told by the doctors that I had a B12 deficiency, I started on the 1000mcg tablets and worked on eating better and noticed a huge difference in my mood and energy levels.

Working full time now though, my diet isn't so great and I use a multivitamin with I think 12mcg of B12... which is still 6 times the recommended dietary intake. Once that multi runs out I'll be replacing it with a B complex vitamin with a much larger dose of B12 in it.

Part of my problem though is that I still smoke cigarettes a lot and drink a lot of caffeine, both of which affect my intake of vitamins. :\

According to your posts you seem to actually enjoy cigarettes. Even know they do you harm, most smokers in their 20s or 30s hate them, cough, get bad side effects. If you want to quit hypnotherapy can help you suggest to stop but we all know theres more involved. Nicotine wd is pretty easy its mostly just being an arsehole and snappy while off them and eating to fix oral fixations.

I think you could quit. Unless you are pre-disposed to schizophrenia or bipolar then youll have a really hard time.

^ I do really enjoy cigarettes, no intention of giving them up at all which annoys my girlfriend to say the least. I have had a psychotic episode before but I am not too worried about nicotine WD precipitating another one, if I have to quit eventually I think I'll use the gum as I actually quite enjoy the stuff.

^ Ha ha, my tobacco is only stale when my girlfriend (who still has the occasional cigarette) leaves the pouch open all night while we are sleeping. I love the smell and taste of tobacco smoke, though I know a lot of people don't and when I'm working I tend to use breath mints a lot.

My philosophy is that I am going to die one day, and given the high rates of cancer and blood pressure problems in my family I am definitely not doing myself any favors but I enjoy it too much to give up. Same goes with my drug use, which granted is most likely no where near as harmful as the cigarettes are but there is still that risk of adverse effects. Also, I don't drink which has got to count for something. I'd rather enhance my life with substance use then live sober and nicotine free and most likely not enjoy life as much, seeing as my dopamine pathways are probably all messed up by now. :\

My philosophy is that I am going to die one day, and given the high rates of cancer and blood pressure problems in my family I am definitely not doing myself any favors but I enjoy it too much to give up. Same goes with my drug use, which granted is most likely no where near as harmful as the cigarettes are but there is still that risk of adverse effects. Also, I don't drink which has got to count for something. I'd rather enhance my life with substance use then live sober and nicotine free and most likely not enjoy life as much, seeing as my dopamine pathways are probably all messed up by now. :\

could always go for that endorphin high Mr Blonde, although I doubt it would come close to the things you've probably experienced haha

^ Ha ha, probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get fit. I'd have more stamina, have more energy, maybe be able to smoke a few more cigarettes... ;)

I am seriously unfit though which is only adding to my physical health problems. I just don't have the energy to get around to exercising...

^ Ha ha, probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get fit. I'd have more stamina, have more energy, maybe be able to smoke a few more cigarettes... ;)

I am seriously unfit though which is only adding to my physical health problems. I just don't have the energy to get around to exercising...

dw bro, I can barely run a few km without feeling like my chest is about to explode, but lifting weights and all that is where it's at ;)

and lol @ smoking more cigarettes

^ Champion Ruby. Sometimes my girl, who isn't supposed to be a smoker but still does occasionally, sometimes buys the pouch for me and gets Champion Gold instead... too weak for me. :\

White Ox is really strong, yeah? Maybe I should try it out sometime. The stronger the better.

This is way off topic, I wonder where OP is.

I knew you were a roller too. just pictured it

Ha ha, really? I'm curious as to what you and other BL'ers picture me as. I picture you as probably a normal looking guy, maybe on the bigger side, fairly casually dressed and with... dark hair ha ha.

For some reason I always pictured belarki as a redhead. :?

White ox is pretty much even with picking tar off the road and inhaling that ;)

You're actually supposed to smoke it without a filter and roll it tight because the tobacco is thick enough to filter itself.. to some extent. Also, it tastes fucking horrible with a filter.

Winnie blue rollies for me. Dunhill if it's a packet

^ Mmm... sounds pretty strong and harsh to me, which I like. :)

No filter, eh? I have a friend who never uses a filter for anything, maybe I will try out a pouch of the White Ox sometime.

Maybe I should start a cigarette thread...

^ I think you should because this has gotten way off topic and I want to reply to alot that has actually been writtin here about smokes haha but im not goin to because it will just drag on... Anyway, I got a serious HR question about dexamphetamine tablets in Australia

Anyway, we all know how impractical it is to snort 5mg tablets, but I really enjoy have half in a line after ive doesed some orally.. It gives me a very short lived rush and noticable feelings from just a 2.5mg line... My main worry in blocking my sisus and gettin it infected or even worse, gettin sinusitis, which may lead to death...

The other week I racked up about 25mg over the weekend just up my nose and was hacking up heaps of left over powder that never made it down my throaton the Sunday morning when I was at work... Now, I know most the the tablet is just binders but what are they and how can they negatively affect your health?

For some reason I always pictured belarki as a redhead. :?

Haha redhead??? Oh well, I've had my gender mistaken on BL before so I suppose hair colour isn't too bad.

Back on topic, pisspotnrock, any chance you could prep the dexies as though you were going to IV them (small amount of water & filter) and then snort the solution? Might be easier on the nose then snorting powder?

^ their easy on the nose as it is, like it pretty much feels like nothings goin up their until you get that chalky dexie taste in your mouth/back of throat :p

My concern is whats in that solution/powder what might cause damage to my nose or sinus's

mr blonde or drug mentor, where ever yous are, do you have any idea what makes up the rest of a D5 tablet? and the possible harm in snorting between 2.5mg (half of one) - 20mg in one night/day?