• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Need help identifying pill

BillyDutch

Greenlighter
Hey, so I got this pill the other day, searched pillreports and couldn't find anything, mainly because the only logo is the letter "P" which turned up 22 pages of results. The pill is a very light yellow color, kinda like Easter yellow, it has a P logo on the front with a circle around it and then a straight line on the back. All the logos are indented. Thanks in advance!

Oh and I tried to take a picture but because of the color it really didn't show the logo in the picture so I recreated it through photoshop to give you a better idea of what it looks like :D

49129686oe8.jpg

read that link. it clearly says that the only active ingredient in that pill was "Guaifenesin." Sorry but that means you bought yourself some allergy medicine =D

naw, I watched 2 (experienced)friends roll balls on these a few days ago, so unless you can roll on allergy medicine, these aren't the same. Besides that report is from PA in 2001, I am nowhere near PA and it's now 2008, what are the chances these things are still floating around in mass quantity 7 years later

Guaifenesin definitely isn't recreational, so probably different.

I'm still dubious of how useful the PR database really is.

BillyDutch said:
naw, I watched 2 (experienced)friends roll balls on these a few days ago, so unless you can roll on allergy medicine, these aren't the same. Besides that report is from PA in 2001, I am nowhere near PA and it's now 2008, what are the chances these things are still floating around in mass quantity 7 years later

im not doubting your friends rolled cus i wasnt there....BUT...that allergy med was and probably still is produced in mass quanity.

i have friend that was ripped off the other day when he bought some exedrin pills with a big "E" stamped on them. The point to that story you ask? i have another friend that was ripped off 5 yrs ago with the same exedrin pills.

it happens.

Happens, but very rarely, according to PR the ones with the allergy medicine in are a much darker shade of yellow aswel

Just FYI: here is a good link for OTC & other pills that are commonly passed off as ecstasy: http://www.pharmer.org/node/1020

Nobody here can tell you what is in your pill, ever thought about a testing kit? You'll wonder how you lived without it...and you won't get ripped off buying bunk pills. :)