• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids NEED HELP - Fentanyl patches of unknown origin or administration route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

titsfortat

Greenlighter
So SWIM recently gained access to an unknown, unbranded, 75mcg Fentanyl patches that have no distinct resemblance to any of the other gel or matrix patches like Duragesic, Mylan and Renaud. SWIM once acquired a 25mcg Duragesic transparent (gel i think) patch, ate half of the tiny patch and 15 minutes later was in Opiod Valhalla.

These patches are made of cotton-like material and in the middle is a circle (obviously the Fent is found there), covering the circle is a paper sticker with unidentifiable Chinese characters. I have scoured Bluelight and the internet trying to find similar ones and how someone can extract the Fent from it; but with no avail. I have attached an image of the patches, one with the protection sticker on it, and one without it.

SWIM cut the circle out with scissor to get rid of the cotton-like substance, and tried sublingual, buccal, chasing on an aluminum foil, chewing on them, ingesting them, by god even sticking on the 75mcg patch on his body (for over 24 hours). SWIM felt nothing, absolutely nothing, not a light tingling sensation, not even a headache. No matter what the dose was which to a point got to 100-150 mcg at a time, SWIM's body just isn't absorbing the Fentanyl. I know these patches are legit because SWIM knows two other SWIMs who mix it in with their Freebase Cocaine and use the bottle bong method. According to them it does the job perfectly and one of them is a hardcore Heroin addict. This SWIM doesn't enjoy Freebase Cocaine so he won't try that.

Can someone please shine some light on the matter? Am I missing something here? ANY kind of advice and help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance..

-titsfortat

86ca58e.jpg
https://i.imgsafe.org/86ca58e.jpg

we don't SWIM here so if you want your post read, edit it from SWIM to I because using SWIM won't help in any legal sense.

and sorry but i can't help with the question but im always interested in reading about fent since i haven't tried it yet

we don't SWIM here so if you want your post read, edit it from SWIM to I because using SWIM won't help in any legal sense.

and sorry but i can't help with the question but im always interested in reading about fent since i haven't tried it yet

This.. Please edit your post and I'll reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.