Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need help/advice about getting a guy down in Phnom Penh

Status
Not open for further replies.

semper48

Bluelighter
Just got a message from back home (Iceland). Son of my friend has lost it in Phnom Pen. On tour with 3 other youths (22 yrs old or so). Taking Yaba/ice and beating ppl up and scaring everyone. The guy is big and a boxer/strong as an ox. Kids are terrified. Just want to bail on his ass. Guys uncle is going to fly out and get him. In the meanwhile I think it a good idea to get something into his drink to knock him out (before he does more harm), or pay the cops to lock him up for 48 hours. What you recon, how are things best done in Phnom Pen?

Just got a message from back home (Iceland). Son of my friend has lost it in Phnom Pen. On tour with 3 other youths (22 yrs old or so). Taking Yaba/ice and beating ppl up and scaring everyone. The guy is big and a boxer/strong as an ox. Kids are terrified. Just want to bail on his ass. Guys uncle is going to fly out and get him. In the meanwhile I think it a good idea to get something into his drink to knock him out (before he does more harm), or pay the cops to lock him up for 48 hours. What you recon, how are things best done in Phnom Pen?

This matter is off the boil atm. Thx

In future i'd contact your consular official in the region if you have one..scary place to deal with police/legal problems/incarceration/violence.
I hope everything is ok.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.

Seriously think we cant help you here. Apart from space's advice to contact an official.

Read the Australian Guidelines before posting next please.

Seen as though it's "off the boil" I will close this.

PM me with any queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.