• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Need advice

hellomynameisbart

Greenlighter
Not sure if I'm I. The right forum but here it goes

Hello and thank you all for the years of advice and safety information.(lurker until now)

I've been dosing phenibut 1200mgs daily for about a year maybe little more. Ordered bromazolam to use has a taper from phenibut
Reason was all my normal places stopped stocking couldn't find another reliable source.

Starting taking any where from 4-8mg daily while stopping the phenibut cold turkey. Did this fine for several weeks. For whatever I dosed a little to much bromazolam to the point of blackout. I've been without now for 24hrs. I don't want to seize from not taking any phenibut or bromazolam. If I took 600mg phenibut or 1mg send me back into black out? Just don't want to blackout or seize obviously. What would be my best course of action?

Bromazolam is serious overkill for a 1.2g/day phenibut habit. The bromazolam is the bigger problem now, especially at those doses, and phenibut won't stop a benzo withdrawal seizure to occur. If you've been off the phenibut for weeks I'd say it's out of the picture at this point. What you need to do now is a rapid bromazolam taper to avoid a far more serious benzo dependency. You don't want the bromazolam taper to be too slow because you'll ingrain the benzo dependency further.

Alcohol helped me skate through my broma withdrawal wheb i took a trip to texas. Idk how much itll help you though. As far as benzo taper, use clonazepam.

Not sure if I'm I. The right forum but here it goes

Hello and thank you all for the years of advice and safety information.(lurker until now)

I've been dosing phenibut 1200mgs daily for about a year maybe little more. Ordered bromazolam to use has a taper from phenibut
Reason was all my normal places stopped stocking couldn't find another reliable source.

Starting taking any where from 4-8mg daily while stopping the phenibut cold turkey. Did this fine for several weeks. For whatever I dosed a little to much bromazolam to the point of blackout. I've been without now for 24hrs. I don't want to seize from not taking any phenibut or bromazolam. If I took 600mg phenibut or 1mg send me back into black out? Just don't want to blackout or seize obviously. What would be my best course of action?
You've been on phen for long term, IMO brom is very potent. Start on the lowest possible dose and taper at your own pace, using your withdrawal symptoms and your tolerance to withdrawal as a guide.

Go to benzobuddies, it's full of information on benzos.

Wish you all the best!