• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need advice on oxycodone dosing

flakrun

Bluelighter
Hello fellow bluelighters.

I've been taking 20 mg of oxycodone with a few days on and off. I dont really feel too much anymore, and would like to know if I would be safe to up the dose to 30 mg? I took 20mg yesterday. Im pretty anoxious about the dosage, as i dont really want to nod out or OD.
Thank you.

You definitely won't OD. You probably won't nod either since you've developed tolerance. You'll be fine.

You definitely won't OD. You probably won't nod either since you've developed tolerance. You'll be fine.
Thank you very much for your answer. I should know this, im just very anoxious about dosing, so thats why i just had to get it confirmed. Have a good night friend.

Do you get these from a doctor? pm? Why I ask is you're just setting your self up where you'll go without. Given the fact you take breaks I can't see a Doctor prescribing but I maybe wrong.

Do you get these from a doctor? pm? Why I ask is you're just setting your self up where you'll go without. Given the fact you take breaks I can't see a Doctor prescribing but I maybe wrong.
Hi thanks for your reply. Im using recreationally, but getting from a trusted source. Atm im just using sometimes. I try to use with caution, and not too often, as its pretty expensive for me.

I've been thru meth, oxy, hydrocodone ecstasy mushrooms and weed all at once in segregationin jail. I was so outta it that I probably have brain damage. I know I have several diagnosis from that moment on.

Please be aware that you're trying to fill a hole that drugs only stimulates more and gives you a greater hunger 4 them.

Last edited:
You would need a lot more than 30mg to overdose. That being said it’s always good to be careful and responsible. I have personally redosed a few times throughout the day and have felt constant effects and never had anything close to feeling like an overdose if that helps. The key to enjoying your experiences are staying relaxed and in the moment.

I remember when I was 17 I did an M box 30 mg oxy and it was an amazing high, actually better than some of my heroin highs that I had later on in the years

Pharmaceutical s usually are More dependable especially these days but screw the street Price
but oxy doesn’t reach “hammer“ levels till over 60-80mg unless you iv which u should only do with a .22um wheel filter
I freaking love snorting oxy
but snorting opana or iv diluadid hospital quality is my favorite it’s like liquid gold running through your finger tips if it only had legs like real diamorph I’d sell my soul for a lifetime supply of either of the morphones