• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need advice on LSD dose.

Bluelighter
Wassup guys. Anyways, me and 4 other friends are having an acid trip in a small but pretty decent sized forest where we wont be bothered. Anyways, im getting 6 stamps and there is 5 of us in total, so im gonna have a stamp left over. Each stamp contains 115ug. Anyways, I asked my cousin what should i do with that extra stamp and she told me to take both, BUT. I read a trip story online that this guy had his first psychedelic experience with acid, 200 mics, and he had the most life changing profound experience of ego death. He wrote an extremely detailed "leaves you in awe" type of trip report and it kind of phased me. Anyways this is my first time trying LSD but i have experimented with Research Chemicals i'd say about 6 times. Should i take 2 stamps which would be 230ug for my first LSD trip? Or should i play it safe and take one stamp containing 115ug? I just dont want to have to be that one person who will freak the fuck out and go bonkers and do crazy shit because then ima trip the rest of the people out. I handled RC's pretty well and i believe it'll be a bit more intense with LSD but i dont wanna trip the fuck out with ego death. I wanna experience ego death but i just dont want to go wandering. Another question, if i was to experience ego death, would i be able to logically think in the sense that i would know it wouldnt be smart to run around in the middle of the street and not do it? Or would i be incoherent and possibly try something stupid

Stick with one your first go, people react differently to this stuff. Two could be amazing, could be rough your first go. Psychs have a sweet spot dosage wise and everyone is different. Best to aim low and work your way up from there until you get a feel to how you react. Sometimes two tabs is a lot for me, if they are good doses, and I have done my fair share of acid. Overwhelming experiences aren't always enjoyable and can be a lot to handle for 12 hours. Erowid reports can be addicting, don't just ignore the ones you don't like and think that those don't apply to you. It's best to know the risks when determining if a substance is right for you or not.

Make sure your tabs are legit too. Don't put too much faith in advertised mics; I have never known how many mics are on my tabs but 115 mics is a solid first time dose based on my estimates.

Sounds like a good time, you'll have a blast. LSD is my all time favorite. Good luck!

Truth is, generally most people would be perfectly fine with 2 hits their first time. I actually won't even take 1 hit any more because it leaves me stuck in-between reality and psychedelia, which makes me more anxious than for example 3 hits. I think you're good with 2, especially if you've taken psychedelic RC's, most of which are generally considered rougher than LSD. If I were you, I'd take 1, see how it feels. You can always take more.