• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need advice injecting Hydromorphone!

Hexenstahl

Bluelighter
I have access to 8mg Dilaudid pills and would like to IV it but since I have never injected drugs I need advice on how to properly do it without killing myself or losing an arm.

My first question is: are there any fillers in those pills and if yes, is it toxic to inject them?
My second question ist about the dosage. Last time I took opioids was 4 weeks ago (low dose Heroin) so I suppose I have no tolerance. How many mgs do I have to inject to get high? I don't want to nod out yet, just feel the rush.
And my last question pertains to the process of injection itself. Is there perhaps a video guide or something that explains how to safely and properly make an injection into the veins, what to look out for, what to avoid, etc?

Btw, the Dilaudid pills I got are blue. Are those real pharma pills?

tSyRsTb.png

The binders and fillers in pills are not healthy to inject. If you really must, you should get micron filters.

I would start low - maybe 1 mg at first and work your way up from there if it's not satisfying.

I believe there are many injection tutorials in YouTube.

You can't really tell if the pills are real without testing them. Though I'd imagine the counterfeit pill problem isn't as bad in Germany as it is in the US.

Could you consider administering the drug rectally? It would be safer.

The binders and fillers in pills are not healthy to inject. If you really must, you should get micron filters.
How about grinding the pill, putting it into a coffee filter and then pour some hot water on it? It should give an injectable solution without fillers in it, right?

Though I'd imagine the counterfeit pill problem isn't as bad in Germany as it is in the US.
Hehe, the problem is that I have ordered these from the US (it's near impossible to get hold of Hydro here in Germany). I think the best route to go for now is just ingest one of these pills and see what it actually is.

Swallowing a pill without a fent test strip is Russian Roulette.

Not saying they are fake but if they didn't come out of a script bottle you should assume it's not real Dilaudid.

I guess it doesn't really matter anymore where on this earth we live. Fentanyl is prevalent everywhere and to think differently could kill you.

If you got them from the US you can assume they have fent in them. Not real sure there is anywhere in the US that is free from this chemical.

I'm not saying that the pill will kill you.......it may have SOME hydromorphone in it.........but I wouldn't trust it if i were you.

As to asking us how to IV ..........it's really not in our ( or yours ) best interest to guide you in this behavior. You will have to go on YT for a tutorial or a different website. Don't be offended.......it's just that you posted in a harm reduction sub forum and I'm all about HR.

Drug Culture is a little more relaxed with this kind of thing. I could move your post there if you would like me too.

Swallowing a pill without a fent test strip is Russian Roulette.
Ofc I'll do that.

As to asking us how to IV ..........it's really not in our ( or yours ) best interest to guide you in this behavior. You will have to go on YT for a tutorial or a different website. Don't be offended.......it's just that you posted in a harm reduction sub forum and I'm all about HR.
I'm not asking people here to encourage IVing. Since I have made up my mind about IVing Hydro (only after testing it ofc) and only asking how to do it without something going terribly wrong in the process, this thread does count as harm reduction. Or is the definition of harm reduction different here on bluelight?

No, your definition is the same. It's just that you have never IV'ed before and I would be remiss if I didn't encouraged you not to.

You are free to do as you please and I hope that you succeed in your quest.

I only commented really about the pill danger but since you are going to test it before consuming it....it's all good.

And the only reason I offered to move this to Drug Culture is because you are liable to get more comments. DC has different rules and guidelines. There is no harm reduction in that sub forum. Basic drugs and other drugs is really Bluelight's only 2 sub-forums where we try and keep the threads all about trying to talk people out of IV'ing.

Most people think each sub forum has the same guidelines but they don't. DC is very open and just about anything goes.

No, your definition is the same. It's just that you have never IV'ed before and I would be remiss if I didn't encouraged you not to.
I understand your concern and I'm thankful for it, but I'm already addicted to opioids, I have done Heroin for years and I don't think IVing Hydro will change much about my addiction problem. I don't believe I can ever stop doing opioids for the rest of my life. Occasionally I manage to stay off of them for a few weeks but I keep coming back.

And the only reason I offered to move this to Drug Culture is because you are liable to get more comments. DC has different rules and guidelines. There is no harm reduction in that sub forum. Basic drugs and other drugs is really Bluelight's only 2 sub-forums where we try and keep the threads all about trying to talk people out of IV'ing.

Most people think each sub forum has the same guidelines but they don't. DC is very open and just about anything goes.
Ok then, move it to the sub you think is more fitting for this thread.

I recommend sending them all to me. :p

Definitely use micron filters. Although even those aren't perfect.
Binders & fillers can get stuck in your circulatory system & cause amputation or death.

Well........Just because I think it fits better there I want to make it your choice. I think it fits better there because you are going to get lots more comments on it because many members in DC are just like you. Already on opioids and needing to get more out of their medicine and honestly because IV'ing feels better. It may not be very safe all the time but even I agree that IV would be the bomb.

Let's just leave it here for now ( because the micron filters make it a great HR thread ) and see if you get some good advice. If it doesn't get much attention by tomorrow morning we will slide it over to DC and let the party begin.

Maybe sometimes I am TOO involved in trying to help. It has it's rewards at times but sometimes I think I am being a picky bitch !! :Mario party:

cause amputation or death.
Holy shit! Are you serious?? Hell naw, I'm not that desperate. I thought maybe I get cancer in 30 years or so when injecting some of the fillers and binders or some obscure disease, but AMPUTATION?! Wat da fak?! This shit is just as dangerous as IVing garbage Heroin then.

@Nurse Ratched
Let's just leave it here for now ( because the micron filters make it a great HR thread ) and see if you get some good advice. If it doesn't get much attention by tomorrow morning we will slide it over to DC and let the party begin.
Oki doki artishoki :spinning:

Maybe sometimes I am TOO involved in trying to help.
No, you are the friendly nan of this forum. Please don't ever curb your empathy...we love you the way you are :group hug:

Holy shit! Are you serious?? Hell naw, I'm not that desperate. I thought maybe I get cancer in 30 years or so when injecting some of the fillers and binders or some obscure disease, but AMPUTATION?! Wat da fak?! This shit is just as dangerous as IVing garbage Heroin then.

@Nurse Ratched

Oki doki artishoki :spinning:

No, you are the friendly nan of this forum. Please don't ever curb your empathy...we love you the way you are :group hug:
I've stupidly IV'ed pills (clonazepam, which didn't work btw & ritalin pills) waaay back in the day when I was still pretty ignorant. But I'm still here. :p

Either way though, over time it does get clogged up in your circulatory system if some one were to be doing it often. Even with micron filters, some will slip through.
If you're really set on a rush, I would recommend plugging. It's much safer if you know what you're doing & can some times hit almost as good as IV.
Intranasal is also another fast/rushy option. Back when I used heroin (the real stuff, not fent) I always stuck with intranasal & would get just as good & blasted as anyone using the needle. I think as long as it's hitting the blood stream through a mucus membrane or the lungs, etc... it's all the same to me, so IV was never worth it.

If some one were to IV enough pills, those binders & fillers can get lodged in places, causing you to lose blood flow & then tissue death (arms, legs, etcs..) & all that fun stuff. It's definitely not worth it IMO. Sudden death would even theoretically be possible if a binder/filler were lodged somewhere & then broke off later in life & went to the heart or some other vital organ. Pretty scary stuff to think about.

I second everyone saying to get fent testing kits. It could save your life.

If you can't afford a kit or want to be bothered with it, the best thing to do would be to take the tiniest chunk either orally/intranasal, so you can gauge your reaction to the drug. The first time I got fent, I was suspicious because it was pure white (not brown or tan or grey like heroin) & had no vinegar-ey smell. So I started off with the tiniest bump & that tiny bump had me nodding so hard that I thought I would die. So if these pills are indeed fake, if you have enough opioid experience, you might be able to tell if it's' fent just by trying the tiniest bit first. If just a tiny bit gets you to the point of nodding, then you'll know the pills aren't what they say they are & you'll be glad you didn't take a whole pill. I'm glad I took that tiny bump that one night (back in 2018ish) when I got fent for the first time. Cause if I had dug in like it was heroin, it could have killed me.

I've never tried hydromorphone (would love to) to personally compare it to fent. But I'm guessing hydromorphone is gonna feel much more pleasant & euphoric in comparison.

Anyway, I'm rambling a bit! be safe & enjoy! Cheers!

Last edited:

Drug Culture has HR. If this guy is bound and determined to shoot up, we need to teach him how to do it safely. That’s the definition of what we do here (on Bluelight). Minimize harm.

OP you’re going to want to get .02ug micron wheel filters and Google how to use them. Don’t use a coffee filter. Shooting pills is fuckjng awful to do. I very likely lost my spleen because I shot up pills and I did it right: sterile water, wheel filters, etc etc.

Just to add: there are step by step injection guides both on Bluelight and the internet. Once you test the pills, get back to us if you need to, and we can help you out.

If this guy
I'm not a guy lol.

is bound and determined to shoot up, we need to teach him how to do it safely.
Not anymore. I was seriously unaware just how dangerous slamming pills is and no longer want to do it. I just searched some DN marketplaces for HM injectable solutions but all the dealers offer pills only. Even the scammy indian generic online pharmacies don't have it lol. I guess I have to snort it then. I'll try 2mg first and tell you guys later how it was...

I'm not a guy lol.

Not anymore. I was seriously unaware just how dangerous slamming pills is and no longer want to do it. I just searched some DN marketplaces for HM injectable solutions but all the dealers offer pills only. Even the scammy indian generic online pharmacies don't have it lol. I guess I have to snort it then. I'll try 2mg first and tell you guys later how it was...
Hot diggety dog. Super glad @DeathIndustrial88 popped into this thread because it turned out to be a harm reduction thread after all.

And to think I wanted to move it to DC. What was I thinking ? Jeez Ratched.

Your sweet little thread is going to stay right here where I can baby it and make sure it gets lots more harm reduction posts. Pffft......Drug Culture. No way.

How does morphine IV compare to Hydro IV? I know it comes up slower and doesn't hit you as hard, but is it still worth it? I'm asking because I just found a german vendor who sells morphine HCL vials. Does slamming 15mg sound good with no/low tolerance? This looks mouth-watering :drool:
6os613U.png