• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Need advice ASAP! Smoking cocaine (not crack) with weed?

violettasage

Greenlighter
Looking for advice ASAP. I’ve never smoked coke before but I’m pretty experienced with the drug itself. I’ve only ever put it on the tip of a cigarette years ago. I did enjoy the affects but wondering if there’s a better method. I’ve snorted probably about a gram in the last 12 hours and wondering about other’s experiences with smoking it in a bowl with weed. I’m interested in trying this now at the end of my night instead of railing one more fat line and calling it quits. Dangers? I’m not interested in cooking it first and/or turning it into crack. I do know this method of smoking regular cocaine is a bit wasteful but again this is the end of my night and both nostrils are quite clogged. Any advice or personal stories would be much appreciated!!

The problem with smoking regular cocaine (HCL) is that at the temperatures it takes to vaporize it also simultaneously destroys the cocaine. When I was a lot younger I'd fuck around and put it in joints or bowls or whatever. You still get a small effect, but overall you're probably wasting 70%+ of it by trying to smoke it.

It will work if you're desperate, though. I also remember enjoying the taste of smoking weed with cocaine in it, but it's been 20 years since I've done it.

You should definitely take care of your nostrils. Buy some saline and wash out your nose before and after using cocaine and it will help you avoid clogged and damaged nostrils. Coke really fucks up your nose, especially after long term use.

Idk about cocaine but my experience smoking prescription opiates with weed hasn’t given me a high, but I’ve smoked small amounts of Xanax or Ativan with weed and shit had me nodding off idk if it was placebo or not but I would say you would have a way better experience just snorting/smoking separately

The problem with smoking regular cocaine (HCL) is that at the temperatures it takes to vaporize it also simultaneously destroys the cocaine. When I was a lot younger I'd fuck around and put it in joints or bowls or whatever. You still get a small effect, but overall you're probably wasting 70%+ of it by trying to smoke it.

It will work if you're desperate, though. I also remember enjoying the taste of smoking weed with cocaine in it, but it's been 20 years since I've done it.

You should definitely take care of your nostrils. Buy some saline and wash out your nose before and after using cocaine and it will help you avoid clogged and damaged nostrils. Coke really fucks up your nose, especially after long term use.
Definitely agree with taking care of the nostrils with cocaine especially, really any drug you’re gonna shove up your nose be on the safe side and have a bottle of nose spray around

I have been using saline spray up my nose sporadically all night! My nose has always been pretty sensitive no matter how fine I crush it up, how much I blow out my nose etc. I’ve snorted water but that never seems to help much and is probably a little dangerous. (Lol as I ask about smoking coke). I’m not totally desperate per se as I have plenty left, just trying to ease into the crash and have one last good up before I go down. I’m taking klonopin for the crash but trying to find ways to ease it as much as possible.l

Coke has about 33% bioavailability in the mouth, numbies, which is pretty low but probably higher than smoking it with weed /shrug

Idk about cocaine but my experience smoking prescription opiates with weed hasn’t given me a high, but I’ve smoked small amounts of Xanax or Ativan with weed and shit had me nodding off idk if it was placebo or not but I would say you would have a way better experience just snorting/smoking separately
Lol, definitely placebo. Please stop trying to smoke prescription meds, which I'm assuming are pharmaceutical grade pills or capsules. Remember the active ingredient in those Xanax and Ativan pills is measured in milligrams - you're just burning it away and inhaling inactive burnt filler and binding materials.

Lol, definitely placebo. Please stop trying to smoke prescription meds, which I'm assuming are pharmaceutical grade pills or capsules. Remember the active ingredient in those Xanax and Ativan pills is measured in milligrams - you're just burning it away and inhaling inactive burnt filler and binding materials.
Yeah fs don’t smoke prescription meds just relating it to smoking cocaine, but saying definitely placebo isn’t right, there aren’t enough studies out there to prove it wrong.

Yeah fs don’t smoke prescription meds just relating it to smoking cocaine, but saying definitely placebo isn’t right, there aren’t enough studies out there to prove it wrong.
It is definitely placebo. You don't need a study to understand this, just think about it. Take Xanax - say you have a 0.5mg pill - how much does that pill weigh? Maybe 100x the weight of the active component at least (just pulled this number completely out of the air, actually I suspect it's even more, but it doesn't matter for this example).. so you're crumbling up this effectively 1% pure pill into your joint or whatever, expecting that amidst all the combustion - burning - going on around it, fortuitously the heat is gonna hit the active components of the formulation at JUST the right temperature so that it vaporises for you to inhale. What are the chances of that, compared to everything just getting burnt, or perhaps some tiny percentage of that 1% of active ingredient in the pill smoke randomly vaporises cleanly... say like... 0.001% of the original active dose now. And that tiny tiny breath of vaporous xanax molecules then make it into your lungs rather than just getting carried away or blown away by wind, or air currents... I mean, yeah, maybe you are inhaling the tiniest fraction of a dose, somehow surviving from the burnt wreckage of most of the pill - you won't be able to feel it. Anything beyond that... it's just not happening, it's obvious. It makes no sense.

It is definitely placebo. You don't need a study to understand this, just think about it. Take Xanax - say you have a 0.5mg pill - how much does that pill weigh? Maybe 100x the weight of the active component at least (just pulled this number completely out of the air, actually I suspect it's even more, but it doesn't matter for this example).. so you're crumbling up this effectively 1% pure pill into your joint or whatever, expecting that amidst all the combustion - burning - going on around it, fortuitously the heat is gonna hit the active components of the formulation at JUST the right temperature so that it vaporises for you to inhale. What are the chances of that, compared to everything just getting burnt, or perhaps some tiny percentage of that 1% of active ingredient in the pill smoke randomly vaporises cleanly... say like... 0.001% of the original active dose now. And that tiny tiny breath of vaporous xanax molecules then make it into your lungs rather than just getting carried away or blown away by wind, or air currents... I mean, yeah, maybe you are inhaling the tiniest fraction of a dose, somehow surviving from the burnt wreckage of most of the pill - you won't be able to feel it. Anything beyond that... it's just not happening, it's obvious. It makes no sense.
Have you tried smoking any benzodiazepine on top of a layered into a bowl? I’m not saying you dont have a good point but just to say I’m not going to get high when I’ve literally gotten high from doing it just isn’t valid(again do not recommend and I haven’t done this in years) whenever I have experimented with this in the past I was always alone my thc tolerance was very high I would literally be smoking on the bowl and half way through find myself I’m that drunk type benzo state, I tried this a couple times afterwards in different setting just to see if it worked and it does, AGAIN this is a very unpure feeling and I do not recommend. Also benzodiazepines are the only prescription drug I have found that are able to, prescription opiates are definitely placebo though it’s a waste to smoke. I wouldn’t be arguing if this experiment didn’t work for me

Anyway fuck benzodiazepines they make you dumber than shit, I mean fuck read my posts in this thread and decide for yourself if you really wanna take that first Xanax 😂

People have already nailed it, you can’t really smoke ‘soft’ aka normal powder cocaine. Just smoke the weed then do your lines.

Edit: sorry didn’t realize I was bumping something from days ago but hopefully you’re not really trying to smoke benzos or coke, that’s a waste of fine drugs lol

It's not that it "doesn't work". You just end up burning the majority of the Cocaine in the process. If you want to smoke Cocaine, you must turn it into freebase or Crack. Funny, I've never heard of anyone sprinkling Crack on a blunt and it's seriously tickling my imagination. I personally think getting really high on Cannabis while smoking Crack would probably be an overwhelming and shitty experience, but that's just me.

My first time with crack I put some rocks in a cigarette, didn’t feel anything really. Then I got a pipe and steel wool and it was much better but still sucked.

Over here its actually a bit of a thing to take the filter out of a cig and replace it with a filter tip, lick along the length of your cig and then roll it in some HCL coke so it sticks to the cig and can be smoked...

I find this to be stupid, I never got any.effects out of it and it makes me nauseated...

Over here such a coke cig is called a 'plofje', I cant translate that,.the word describes a sound, a plof...

Some also add some coke to a joint, which is called 'Splif' or 'spliffie', but to me that only ruins the taste of the weed, burned HCL tastes/smells grose...

Im sure its also really bad for your lungs...

What you can do if you want to experiment with other ways of ingesting coke is to experiment a bit, I dont know if such things would give any desirable effects but they seem more desirable to me than smoking HCL, like to dissolve the coke into beverages, or somehow put it in candy... In the 19th century, and still in South America, there existed many both alcoholic as non alcoholic drinks that contained coca, also lots of candy with.coca, tho I suppose it would contain the leaves, not actual HCL, but nothing can be worse than smoking.HCL so give it a shot I would say...

I knew someone who preferred smoking powder coke in a glass crack pipe with a bowl over smoking crack , the taste was actually nice and it didnt hit you nearly as hard as crack does and since it was his supply i was happy to hang out and burn ….