• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

need advice about perscrions.

DaveNeedsToTaper

Bluelighter
hey guys ive been prescribed oxycodone for about a year and a half now.

out of no where, the last prescription I picked up (new refill) the pharmacist called me over to ask and make sure I knew I wasn't getting my next refill until the 20th (28 days) and I said that isn't right it should be the 6th.

I did get a day eary release so I'm thinking my doctor ment ti write next allotment june 6th but wrote 20th by mistake (I get 14 day intervals )

however when I called my doctors office I got hung up on three time in a row. so I waited a few hours and started with "hi how are you" instead of "hi *my name*"

is it even logical or legal for doctor to cut you off of strong opiates for only two weeks after a year /2 years off continuous prescription?? imperscribed 40mg a day and theres no way she expects me to go cold turkey for 2 weeks without talking to me???

I'm starting to freak out a bit. I when I called my dr the last time she said "so you believe you are supposed to get it tomorrow but she wrote the 20th? I don't know. I will look into it for you..." and io said well ive been getting it every 2 weeks for over a year and the bottle says every 14 days... 56 tabs 4 day....