• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

NBOMe, why?

Again, in my experiences, this isn't even a point of discussion lol. Definitely felt toxic, even when I was 'enjoying' the positive effects.

Haha, damn. I'm glad I never tried it. I see why it's dangerous, so I don't see why people keep doing it. Who the hell wants to die over a ~6 hour trip? Then they have no more trips to take, ever. =/

Strangely, my first ever trips were on 25i, and for at least the first few of them it was absolutely incredible and nothing like the last (and final) trips where everything just felt shite.

There was a bit of vasoconstriction, and minor muscle contractions/tremors, but aside from those negatives it was amazing. Not a desired headspace now that I'm experienced with other psychs, as it was still just a bit of a confusing mess of thoughts with no real direction, but there was PLENTY of euphoria and the bodyload would frequently feel like a sweeping orgasm hahaha.

Though this is a high I won't concern myself with chasing again. Shame. But again, as I've said a few times already, 25i doesn't feel like a very harmless chemical by any measure, ime.

Oi, you got me! Fuck those pyro's. Wouldn't touch em with a ten foot pole! I always forget about stims, they probably take the cake for RC human wreckage.

What were we talking about? Fuck an N-bomb. Safety first.

Ah ha, stims are really good in the early stages. Meth/amp, mdma/mda and others like adderall/ritalin. I prefer those classics, but not the stim/mdma-based RCs. I never got into a huge chunk of those (4fa, 3mmc, etc).

I don't like 'em now that I've done enough of them by now. Plus I have enough trouble sleeping as it is. Stims keep you awake as hell. x_x