• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants NBomb

Rusharts

Bluelighter
I found some NBomb /nBMOe/ 25I-NBOMe in town and i'm gonna try it in 2days. I did alot of research on effects and harm.
I understand that is not an insight feeling but the visuals ar insane! With ND experiences and all like a next level psychedelic.
Afew few friends of mine already tried and telled me it worth to take some.
What to expect? Had anyone tried NBomb?

Have you ever done psychedelics before? NBomb is not a nice trip, The vasoconstriction can be dangerous at points. Visually insane but not really spiritual at all. Wouldn't call it like a near death experince. Nbomb has alot of deaths on it so please take caution. Psychedelics are also not toys to mess around with if you are new to them. You might think going in and its just going to a visual light show then reality is totally destoryed and you get dragged to another realm to face your own reflection and life.

Your alot better off getting LSD or trying mushrooms as a psychedelic.

I did some 2cb, Doc, some underdosed LSD tabs and Shrooms once at festivals in the woods..
I have read about the deaths related to this chem, but i think the dosage make the diference between life and death in this case.
I have a few friends who already tested it and have a great time. The tabs are dosed between 600ug and 800ug, in the safe range. I trust those guys, i seen them while inoxicated. It srems ok to do it and i'm ready for it.
Don't get me wrong, i have respect for psychedelics and their power but i think i am ready for this. Bring the eyecandy! :p

Update. I think i need and deserve to be tossed up and down, and face reality from other perspectives. I need this!

Have you ever done psychedelics before? NBomb is not a nice trip, The vasoconstriction can be dangerous at points. Visually insane but not really spiritual at all. Wouldn't call it like a near death experince. Nbomb has alot of deaths on it so please take caution. Psychedelics are also not toys to mess around with if you are new to them. You might think going in and its just going to a visual light show then reality is totally destoryed and you get dragged to another realm to face your own reflection and life.

Your alot better off getting LSD or trying mushrooms as a psychedelic.
Boomers really are the best, next to DMT of course

Nbomb is the worst drug I've ever done.... it was fucking terrifying.

Describing the visuals as "insane" should not be taken as a good thing. Yes it has strong visuals... but everything else about it is absolutely horrible, terrifying and the whole trip you are wondering what the fuck you are doing to your brain...

Yes I saw my cat grow 3 heads, yes I saw insane flashes of light... but I was also huddled in bed wondering when I was going to fucking die. It was horrible. Not fun. Never again. I would rather fucking snort 50 grams of nutmeg.

I cannot suggest you do any nbome compounds. They are trash and they will kill you. ITS NOT WORTH IT.

The thing with N-bombs are the unpredictability of them. I took the exact same dose every time and had wildly varying effects.

I suggest if you do play with these to not push the dosage.

-GC

And that one is the most sketchy NBOMe in the bunch, the one that always intrested me most was 25C-NBOMe. But I was always too scared to take it tho I had that in the stash and 25N-NBOME, 25B-NBOMe and 25C-NBOH but I ended up flushing them eventually. There is just so many other psychedelics out there that aren't as dangerous. Thank goodness AL-LAD and LSZ hit the market and they drifted away from those NBOMe/NBOH's towards Lysergamides for the most part.

if i relpaced with you i will not take NBomb there a many safe alternative, its better to avoid it, because the death risk is high
Is the only thing available on known and trusted and tested dealer, the other choice will be cathinones "BathSalts" that i tried and not liked, quite a few bad experiences.
That's on the "market" available among heroin, and benzos. And is safe dosed. I will try it carefuly .

Is the only thing available on known and trusted and tested dealer, the other choice will be cathinones "BathSalts" that i tried and not liked, quite a few bad experiences.
That's on the "market" available among heroin, and benzos. And is safe dosed. I will try it carefuly .
What part of the world are you from? I thought Nbome was banned in almost every country a few years ago... I thought that crap disappeared from the market...

Nbomb is the worst drug I've ever done.... it was fucking terrifying.

Describing the visuals as "insane" should not be taken as a good thing. Yes it has strong visuals... but everything else about it is absolutely horrible, terrifying and the whole trip you are wondering what the fuck you are doing to your brain...

Yes I saw my cat grow 3 heads, yes I saw insane flashes of light... but I was also huddled in bed wondering when I was going to fucking die. It was horrible. Not fun. Never again. I would rather fucking snort 50 grams of nutmeg.

I cannot suggest you do any nbome compounds. They are trash and they will kill you. ITS NOT WORTH IT.
I think i'm pretty ready for it. :D
"Whole trip you are wondering what the fuck you are doing to your brain..."
I like this hardcore part :)) i have been trough dat a few times (only on chemicals)
It will be ok. My friends tried it and they haved a great time. Is tested.
Is not high dosed and is pretty clean stuff

What part of the world are you from? I thought Nbome was banned in almost every country a few years ago... I thought that crap disappeared from the market...
From Europe Romania Bucharest. Is pretty hard to get good stuff here. Is filled with ganja,bathsalts heroine, methadone and benzos. And i'm sick of them after almost 15yrs in this field.
It is not disapeared, the research sites are filled of it among mdpv. I guess are a few guys with balls who order them online and sell.
There is not alot of people who take psychedelics in Bucharest, you don't find them as often.

And that one is the most sketchy NBOMe in the bunch, the one that always intrested me most was 25C-NBOMe. But I was always too scared to take it tho I had that in the stash and 25N-NBOME, 25B-NBOMe and 25C-NBOH but I ended up flushing them eventually. There is just so many other psychedelics out there that aren't as dangerous. Thank goodness AL-LAD and LSZ hit the market and they drifted away from those NBOMe/NBOH's towards Lysergamides for the most part.
I am also intrested to lysergamides but is hard to get your hads on in this country.

I think i'm pretty ready for it. :D
"Whole trip you are wondering what the fuck you are doing to your brain..."
I like this hardcore part :)) i have been trough dat a few times (only on chemicals)
It will be ok. My friends tried it and they haved a great time. Is tested.
Is not high dosed and is pretty clean stuff
Godspeed man. There was a point in my life where I would do anything or any drug to get high. I'm not like that anymore, though.

Just please take it safe

Godspeed man. There was a point in my life where I would do anything or any drug to get high. I'm not like that anymore, though.

Just please take it safe
Thank you for the careing :) I will be carefoul cuz i don't want to dye (yet). I love life, is beautiful in every aspect as long you see it from the right perspective. Is hard sometimes but is part of the experience.

Thank you for the careing :) I will be carefoul cuz i don't want to dye (yet). I love life, is beautiful in every aspect as long you see it from the right perspective. Is hard sometimes but is part of the experience.

Becareful!

Let us know what happens.

I did some 2cb, Doc, some underdosed LSD tabs and Shrooms once at festivals in the woods..
I have read about the deaths related to this chem, but i think the dosage make the diference between life and death in this case.
I have a few friends who already tested it and have a great time. The tabs are dosed between 600ug and 800ug, in the safe range. I trust those guys, i seen them while inoxicated. It srems ok to do it and i'm ready for it.
Don't get me wrong, i have respect for psychedelics and their power but i think i am ready for this. Bring the eyecandy! :p

I would highly recommend starting at a fraction of the doses you mention. The NBOMe compounds are too unpredictable to start off at more than half of a mg. The fact that an actual dose isn't known should be a serious red flag...

Be safe!

I think i will take only half of tab first time and then if needed go further.
I heard that the effects grow exponentialy with dosage. For example: i take 200ug once and next time i take 400ug it is more than double.

I will come back with a detailed trip report and i will stay in the safe zone.
I dont know yet the exact ug's of the tab, 600to800ug is what i heard. I guess imma find out this NBOMe's provenience.