• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"nbomb" vs LSD?

Actually there's at least one documented case of 25i killing someone at a dosage of 2 blotters of standard strength. In the short time they've been around, they've caused so many deaths and hospitalizations compared to other psychedelics, and not only from absurdly high dosages. That said, the standard dosage decided by vendors for some reason is in the range of a milligram, which is already a high dose. Some people on here have reported taking as little as 250-400ug and having nice trips. My guess is the relatively safe dosage range (I say relatively because there appears to be unknown mechanisms which cause extremely adverse reactions in some people) is much lower than what is commonly on even one single blotter. Hence, taking a blotter from a dealer is not advisable.

I did read about that case and it was strange, however everyone's body is different and weird shit happens; I'm not sure how much we can reasonably extrapolate from that one instance. But yes, I agree, they are more dangerous as a whole and not sold at properly small doses in the market, which is why I suggested buying solution or his own powder to dilute if he really wants to try 'em. I would advise sticking to something else too but if he DOES really want to do it, hopefully he takes the proper measures.

You do know they call it "acid" because lsd stands for lysergic ACID diethylamide, right?

People may call nbomes acid, but that doesn't mean its true, it means they are shitty human beings trying to fool people looking for real lsd.

Last edited by a moderator:
You do know they call it "acid" because lsd stands for lysergic ACID diethylamide, right?

People may call nbomes acid, but that doesn't mean its true, it means they are shitty human beings trying to fool people looking for real lsd.

Meh. It's called acid because in the 60s, the only psych active under 2mg was LSD.

Priest you should check out the new lysergemides, they're great!
I do not have any desire to personally use those drugs. If other people want to that's fine though.

I haven't used any drugs in years. It's been over a decade since I tripped on either LSD, or mushrooms. San Pedro cactus interests me, or has in the past. However, a friend of mine that was extremely well versed in it, and in both mushrooms and Ayahuasca while he was alive and on this plane of existence told me how it is best to use cacti while in a ceremony with a shaman, and not on your own to get the most out of it.

Last edited:
Meh. It's called acid because in the 60s, the only psych active under 2mg was LSD.

That doesn't make any fucking sense. What does sub 2mg dosages have anything to do with calling it acid?

Its called acid because its short for lysergic acid diethylamide.

Its OK to be wrong about things now and again, at least learn from others rather than banging your head against the wall saying lalalalalala with your fingers in your ears.

25e came through my neck of the woods last year.

I wrote two trip reports on it;

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/735724-(25E-NBOMe-250mcg)-First-time-Exploring-the-NBOMes
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/735726-(25E-NBOMe-400mcg)-Second-Time-What-time-is-it

Thinking back on it I wish I really hadn't taken it, it was a novelty but over all I felt it to be a rather shallow and useless drug. Especially considering what it did to my tolerance and how it felt on my body. I never took it without having an upset stomach throughout the experience and on my last attempt at 450mcg or so it gave me internal pains. It felt _very_ bad in the body and the minimal effects weren't worth what I got out of it.

LSD is just an entirely different level of experience. It actually provides a proper trip, I think the visuals are better, and there isn't an overall feeling of anxiety based on the substance begin used. With LSD you always know the substance isn't going to cause death (unless you consume ungodly amounts that you'll probably never have access to). With the NBOMes you're always taking a risk and that will be at the forefront of your mind the entire time you're using them.

For what it's worth I know of many other people that consumed the same 25e that I did. Some of them using it in a very dangerous way by taking multiple redoses over several days and using it multiple weekends in a row. They eventually reported that it produced no effects other than stimulation, which is probably because of the rapid and heavy tolerance these substances cause. Almost every last one of them have since swore off of it and refuse to use it anymore.

I had one trip with it that I never wrote a trip report for. On that night I shared it with a close friend who was eager to try it. He is an opioid/benzo addict so going in I should have known better but...alas he's my friend and I didn't want to deny him. Anyway we dosed at about 250mcg and were enjoying it, about an hour in he wanted a re-dose which against my better judgement I allowed. When I gave him the nasal spray bottle he started going to town on it and I quickly snatched it away but not before he'd done 4 or more sprays. I honestly lost count...

Anyway he was okay and had a good time but I would no longer allow him access to the substance. During the trip he declared it was the best drug he'd ever done and that he could see himself quitting opioids and switching to it. He asked if I had anymore of it several times over the course of the next couple of months, and at one point I caught him searching for the bottle at my home during a large house party. He's obviously not allowed inside my home a lone any longer (I didn't know he'd gotten _that_ bad). I find this rather odd since I've never met anyone else that really cared for it. It was always one of those last resort type of substances for most of us locals.

I also know of two local fatalities caused by either 25e or 25i that was sold to a group of people as powder. I did not know anyone involved however I did know several people that were close to them and followed the local news about it. Someone sold them powder and either didn't explain what it was or they ignored his advice about how to prep it. A group of people eyeballed lines from the bag and snorted them. Two of them died and three lived after spending a few days in the hospital. I don't have much more information beyond that but I should probably collect it and send it off to erowid or something. It did make the local news so I can verify the story.

Last edited: