• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Nausea & Body Ache following IV Meth use

Silicon Knight

Greenlighter
i am a long time opiate user and occasional Meth user. I usually go months at a time in between using meth. Last time I IV'd meth was back in February.

So today while picking up some H I decided to get a lil 20$ dub of meth too. I IV'd bout half of it at around 1pm-ish and then other half around 3pm-ish. Everything was fine til about 6:30pm or so when I started getting super nauseous (tho I haven't puked yet. I feel like moving around too much right now would cause be to vomit) as well as a dull but constant pain in my lower back. It's not 9:41pm and I still feel sick to my stomach and my lower back is still aching.

I've had nausea after using meth in the past but it's usually after a binge. Not a few hours after using a relatively small amount.

Any ideas on the cause as well as suggestions to help make these symptoms subside.

You combined it with h?

That could cause the nausea.

The back pain could be related to kidney problems, meth is really harsh on the kidneys. Also, some people experience acidosis from even just a single high dose of meth, and that is bad news.

You may just be really tensed up though and that could be causing the aching. Meth is bad news though man, a very toxic drug, I'd stay away from it in the future if I were you.

No i didn't mix the two in the same shot. In fact I haven't even used any of the brown I picked up yet since the clear has made me end up feeling so nauseous and my back to feel all achey like I described in my OP. The only opiates I've taken today was 50mg of MSContin/Morphine around 7:30am followed by another 50mg at about 10:30am. Just enough to keep the withdrawals away for the day.

I'm beginning to think that it may be dehydration. But I always make sure to stay hydrated everyday, especially when using drugs. So I don't know. I've drank hella water, a Gatorade, and two vitamin waters since doing my first shot of clear today. So I don't understand how that could be it but it's the only thing I can come up with