View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Naturally high tolerance to LSD?

PeteY1995

Greenlighter
I recently tried LSD for the first time with 4 other close friends, we had the same lsd as we got a sheet of 25. Each of us took 1 tab each dosed at 100ug, it took about an hour and 10 minutes before the effects started, I just felt a small burst of energy and my head felt weird like it was cloudy if that makes sense like there were so much thoughts in my head. My friends were saying they got slight visuals like if they focused on the curtains which had a pattern on them they swore they could see breathing. After about 3.5 hours they were all experiencing visuals whereas I just felt like my head was clouded. We went for a walk and it was snowing fairly heavy and it had lay on the ground and they all said the snow wasn?t quite white it had a texture to it and it was changing shade almost, I took another 2 tabs at this point as I didn?t feel what they were feeling. Once I came up it was pretty amazing, I was seeing tracers and the road seemed to have a texture and move like they were saying it was. I?m just wondering why they only needed 1 tab to experience this yet I needed 3 to even get slight visuals? We?re taking it again and I?m thinking about taking 4 tabs at the once, they seem to think I?m crazy for doing it as their adamant 1-2 is more than enough. Is it possible to have a naturally higher tolerance to psychedelics?

Some people are naturally hard-headed when it comes to certain drugs. It has to do with your metabolism and receptor density/sensitivity. It's certainly not uncommon, you can reassure your friends that what you're taking is giving you the same effects as what they're taking, although that can come across as boasting lol but it's just genetics.

It might not be the same for other drugs or even other psychedelics so always start at a normal dose and work your way up with new substances!