• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

National love service? (Cure for incels)

All girls do NOT want assholes! I do not understand women like that and those types piss me off. If you know he's a jerk when you get with him, don't come whining about it when he treats you like shit.

I think the biggest problem for guys like that is they are involuntarily celibate, I suppose. They want to get laid, but can't. I love being celibate because people play too many games and relationships are too much work/energy at this point. It's different and better feeling when you're celibate by choice. So I feel for them if they can't get laid, but don't be a douche about it.
Its drama women want, not assholes. Although most women will put up with an asshole, because assholes provide drama. Something to gossip about or at least whine about.

back in the day it was easier to find a partner because woman had to rely on men for almost everything - women couldn't have bank accounts, couldn't own property, etc. this systemic misogyny is still rampant everywhere and affects almost everyone.

now that women can choose their partners based on who they actually want to be with instead of societal pressure, everyone is having a hard time with dating, both men and women, because finding someone with the kind of compatibility that basically forces you to be together - you start talking and organically end up in each others' pants and a relationship before you realize what happened - is extremely rare. you're lucky if you find someone like that once every 4 or 5 years. and a lot of women dont want to settle for someone that's only mostly compatible because they're still enjoying their newfound autonomy. and there's also the issue that women are still being murdered for rejecting men, good women get tricked into abusive relationships and get extremely damaged (if they're even ever able to escape), and so forth

so it's not just men that are having trouble adjusting to how things are now, but blaming women and being a fucking dirtbag and all the misogynistic shit incels do is not the response of a healthy individual. women are wise to avoid red flags when they see them, and incels are a walking bundle of red flags

and no, woman do not want drama or men toxicly acting out because of their fragile masculinity. get the fuck on outta here with that shit, incellus prime

Yeah there's something to it.

But just why is an inexperienced male a red flag?? I mean, it should rather be the opposite - you get fresh territory instead of old pre-chown frozen ego stuff

back in the day it was easier to find a partner because woman had to rely on men for almost everything - women couldn't have bank accounts, couldn't own property, etc. this systemic misogyny is still rampant everywhere and affects almost everyone.

now that women can choose their partners based on who they actually want to be with instead of societal pressure, everyone is having a hard time with dating, both men and women, because finding someone with the kind of compatibility that basically forces you to be together - you start talking and organically end up in each others' pants and a relationship before you realize what happened - is extremely rare. you're lucky if you find someone like that once every 4 or 5 years. and a lot of women dont want to settle for someone that's only mostly compatible because they're still enjoying their newfound autonomy. and there's also the issue that women are still being murdered for rejecting men, good women get tricked into abusive relationships and get extremely damaged (if they're even ever able to escape), and so forth

so it's not just men that are having trouble adjusting to how things are now, but blaming women and being a fucking dirtbag and all the misogynistic shit incels do is not the response of a healthy individual. women are wise to avoid red flags when they see them, and incels are a walking bundle of red flags

and no, woman do not want drama or men toxicly acting out because of their fragile masculinity. get the fuck on outta here with that shit, incellus prime

I'm sure it's a total coincidence that there have been what, 4 or 5 people who went on women hating murder rampages who turned out to identify as incels.

Yeah can't imagine why they might have been rejected.

Weird though, if all women want is drama, you'd think they'd be doing a lot better. Cause shooting sprees are pretty damn dramatic.

Yeah there's something to it.

But just why is an inexperienced male a red flag??
it's not. don't confuse incel with simply not being able to find a partner. there's nothing wrong with being inexperienced or not being able to find a partner; we're all fucking lonely and want someone to love us, because we're human. we want a connection though, something deep. settling for something shallow because it's better than nothing isn't something most women are able to do

finding someone with the kind of compatibility that basically forces you to be together - you start talking and organically end up in each others' pants and a relationship before you realize what happened - is extremely rare. you're lucky if you find someone like that once every 4 or 5 years.

Counterpoint: if you find this kind of person and ditch them within 4-5 years you deserve whatever happens to you.

[edit: I didn't mean that quite the way it sounded. See below.]

Last edited:
Counterpoint: if you find this kind of person and ditch them within 4-5 years you deserve whatever happens to you.
???

uh, try making points that actually have to do with what was said. but you advocating murdering someone because a relationship didn't work out, that's a pretty fucking big red flag buddy

it's not. don't confuse incel with simply not being able to find a partner. there's nothing wrong with being inexperienced or not being able to find a partner; we're all fucking lonely and want someone to love us, because we're human. we want a connection though, something deep. settling for something shallow because it's better than nothing isn't something most women are able to do

It's the standard deniability trick. You base your movement around a core of something like, being celibate, men's rights, whatever.

Then you start spouting a bunch of hateful nonsense that obviously most of the self identified community believes.

If anyone calls you on it, you use the name as a shield. And pretend that the community is just that innocent purpose, and not the horrible people that clearly make up its culture.

???

uh, try making points that actually have to do with what was said. but you advocating murdering someone because a relationship didn't work out, that's a pretty fucking big red flag buddy
How on earth do you get advocating murder from what I said? OK, the fact that the context is incels. Fair point. What I was actually trying to do was criticize both promiscuity and serial monogamy as being both unnatural and contributory to the rise of all sorts of unfortunate sexual politics including the mentality that incels have as regards to what a healthy sex life looks like (they see having a healthy sex life as meaning having a lot of meaningless sex) by pointing out that having such a partner likely means you've found a life partner not a short term kick.

"The point why so many potencial relationships fail, lies within that people are broken and nevertheless try to date. Cure requires isolation and the most people didn't fight the war of lonelyness"

Reactions: SKL
"The point why so many potencial relationships fail, lies within that people are broken and nevertheless try to date. Cure requires isolation and the most people didn't fight the war of lonelyness"View attachment 19881
Great quote. Many incel types seem to think all their problems will go away if they get laid or get a girlfriend. The inverse is usually true.

Louis CK said something in one of his stand-up specials like women going on dates with men are really brave because it could end in murder. Haha Sad, but true. Too many sociopaths out here.

"you deserve what happens to you", right after jess and I have talked about women being murdered for rejecting men. fucking gross

I do want to apologize to the OP tho because I don't think he knew the context and implications of the term "incel", and here come us political junkies hijacking the thread

I totally get how the socially anxious feel, how heartrending it is to always be alone. I understand where the "innocent" kind of involuntary celibate people are coming from because I was like that too back before the #metoo stuff and I found out that basically the only reason other men never seemed to have trouble finding sex or relationships was because they would basically coerce consent from women, hassling and pressuring them until they finally said fuck it and fucked the guy just so he'd leave them alone - that and worse was the standard. theres a whole big discussion about rape culture and other stuff that's related, and SLR isn't the place for it, that's what CEPS is for

Well that's the thing, at its core there is nothing wrong with a community that's based around being supportive to people who have trouble with relationships.

The problem is that's not what "incel" generally refers too. Most people who adopt that label... Well it's kinda like the men's rights movement. Less about men's rights, more about how women are evil whores. :p

Ironically men rights activists seem to talk almost exclusively about women.

Last edited:
"you deserve what happens to you", right after jess and I have talked about women being murdered for rejecting men. fucking gross

My bad then for posting something that understandably could be taken in that meaning. That sincerely was not my intent. I was thinking more in terms of relational difficulties, and someone wondering why someone sounds like a lifetime partner would "only" come by ever 4-5 years, and then missing that person when they go have more vapid and promiscuous sex.

The fact that I should have to say that murdering someone is unacceptable doesn't speak very well for the context. "Incel" is obviously something that makes people think of murder, for reasons that should be blindingly obvious (interestingly, though, the term was apparently coined by a lesbian, not a creepy pasty dude.)

For what it's worth, I originally had a negative reaction to your post @SKL. Then I reread it and could see other, possibly more likely interpretations. And so said nothing.

I can see how it could be misinterpreted.