• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

nashville,tn ANYTHING

sdub1211

Greenlighter
will be in nashville **MOD EDIT: No event names, ect. Thanks! ~RB**... anything good around there??

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, don't use event names/places/ect.

If Nashville is anything like the rest of the south, be prepared to encounter meth bombs. I'd try to acquire before you go.

sorry bout the post... thanx for responding w/ this info... yea i havent seen any reprts(recent) of the nashville area... also havent dropped in abouit 6 years, these meth bombs have any mdma?? thanx

sdub1211 said:
sorry bout the post... thanx for responding w/ this info... yea i havent seen any reprts(recent) of the nashville area... also havent dropped in abouit 6 years, these meth bombs have any mdma?? thanx

Ha! Barely any MDxx, usually all amp/meth/ect. :( If you haven't dropped in about 6 years, you're in for some sad surprises. These days there are RC's and other horrible adulterants (BZP, ect) going around in pills. If you have a local (reliable) hookup, I'd definitely get from there before going to an event to cop. I'm not saying there are no good pills in Nashville, I'm sure there may be, but the chances are very slim. :( (I'm a few hours south of Nashville, things could be different up there, but I doubt it very seriously.)

to solidify what ravenous is talking about, 8 out of the last 8 pills I got were adulterated.... I'm in the south too. Still waiting on that test kit:!

I think the good pills get eaten up before they can make it here haha

Nashville, Tennessee<--- I lived in that shit hole for eight years. You can't get any Meth. in the actual city. You would need to hit the country side of Nashville. I am sure if you go to some of these clubs, you can score some "E". There is also a lot of crack in Nashville. It's not like the east cost or west cost. Nashville is full of shit!

I happen to reside in Nashville and it is true that there are little to no good presses around, if you are looking then i would say to try the pink playboys, pink dolphins, green naked ladies or the green underarmor. Also stay away from any pills that have embossed logos, they all tend to be RC's, hope this helps
-Ichi=D