NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down kiddies, play nice. Let's be good junkies and knock it off before someone starts to cry.

Holine- Do not be disappoint, it's not a big ugly mountain man thing. Keeping it trimmed nicely, looks okay I think.
Started growing it the day after my last court date, and I'll do something with it the day before my next one in a couple weeks.

Also, as far as this storm goes- 34" at my house and still falling. Supposed to snow till afternoon. Crazy

I expect pictures of snow angels and snow men from you people in the north east.

Dude, I've got some crazy pictures so far, and it's not even done snowing yet. I don't think I've ever been so literally snowed in before.

well then post them dicks

What, you want me to post photos of dick? Man memph I mean I knew you were a little light on the feet but I never thought you'd blatantly throw it out there like that... I was just gonna show ones of the storm, sorry man

I'm working on it. I have to hook my SD card reader back up so I can load them to my computer. I've been too busy shoveling and doing drugs to do it yet. You'll see them soon enough.

Also, I took a measurement once the snow stopped falling- grand total at my house is 38".

^ you could make a giant snow dick to satisfy memphys obsession with dicks. ( not that there is anything wrong with that). Lol

it snowed pretty hard here in Plano last night

we prob saw atleast, a quarter ounce of snow hit the noses of some individuals ;)

shit at like 5 am i took 1mg of klonopin n 3 mg of xanax n still had to lay down for about an hour before i finally went to sleep

cleanin n clankin bbotts this morning woke me up, it was a pretty good turnout, lots of liqour, floated a keg of pbr n plenty of people (myself included brought their own beer...no one told me there'd be a keg), lot of hot scandalous bitches were given out their numbers n shit while their bf were in a different part of this house, got a number from a chick i liked the last tme i was over there n then later on in the night she is standin next to this dude n introduced himself as her bf, i just looked at her n she gave me that look. not really my style n the last thing i wana do right now is start fuckin around with another scandalous bitch

all in all it was a good night, glad i slept on the couch, apparently cops were at the end of the street n got multiple people on DWI/DUI. once people found that out i think 25+ people ended up sleepin on the floor....i got a couch, people were tryin to jack my couch everytime i went to have cig so to remedy the situation i got naked n claimed my spot, put my boxers on when i went to smoke each time. it worked

but now im home n im fixin to crash a nap before work

yall stay warm up north

^^yea i didnt even know it til memph posted the video a page back

hey beautiful how come you dont come around more often? its kool, i lurk the nudie thread ;)

Hurricane Sandy & Katrina are the only two storms that have had such a strange storm path where they both just hooked a sharp turn out of no where...
Something definitely strange about both of those storms path... I am not saying that both those storms where guided by humans hands, but I am saying that they both where guided by human hands....

i dunno i dont really wanna carry on the katrina sandy arguement (but i guess its my fault for bringin it up n the first place) i just in general feel that southern people are cared about less them NE'rs thats really the only point i was tryin to make, i got all of topic compare the storms n their intensities n destruction but the point i was really driving at was the disregard for southern (n in particular black and or poor) folk

^^yea i didnt even know it til memph posted the video a page back

hey beautiful how come you dont come around more often? its kool, i lurk the nudie thread ;)

Its dead every time I post in here, that's not fun.
Lurking's no fun, you should post there :D

Well you could always take up a heroin habit and start frequenting some of our other threads. Just an idea

heroin is a good hobby amanda

youre bf might not like it but thats when i make my move ;)

Its dead every time I post in here, that's not fun.
Lurking's no fun, you should post there :D

ive never actually posted a pic of myself on BL and i have a feeling if i did it wouldnt be a nudie, id be one of the dude postin 'nudes' whilst wearin boxer briefs (got a smaller-avg penis that im self conscious of)

but i enjoy your pics ;)

yea its dead in here alot n that sucks but im just not a lounger, good readin in there but never cared to post

heroin is a good hobby amanda

youre bf might not like it but thats when i make my move ;)

I've always wanted to have a drug fueled fling.

ive never actually posted a pic of myself on BL and i have a feeling if i did it wouldnt be a nudie, id be one of the dude postin 'nudes' whilst wearin boxer briefs (got a smaller-avg penis that im self conscious of)

but i enjoy your pics ;)

yea its dead in here alot n that sucks but im just not a lounger, good readin in there but never cared to post

Guys have so much more to offer than just dick pics, keep that in mind if you ever change said mind.
Haha thanks for the kind words <3

The Lounge is its own animal, its not for everyone.

How's the gardening been going (that was you if I recall correctly)?

Status
Not open for further replies.