NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
we used to have more defined seasons but now it all seems the seasons just got pushed back

like this year the rain we are supposed to get in april didnt come to may with snow on the ground until april and the snow we should have by now isnt here yet..

yeah man i've been anticipating a fast overnight 12" - 14" snow storm and loss of power for a few days, but nothing so far. It's weird. The new englander in me is freaking out. Whats with all this warm weather and rain? I need some chaotic snow drafts asap. Get these finals pushed back. yaaahh.

it's disconcerting to say the least.

with as bad as winter's been the past couple of years here, to make it all the way to december 8th without as much as a light sprinkling is worrisome. i have the feeling that towards the end of december shit's gonna get bad. realbadman.jpeg

fucking al gore.

they say this year is supposed to be like last year..so since i hasnt begun yet, its just gonna get dumped on us all at once

like you said chainer 12nches over night with 30mph winds and so by the tme you wake up you got 10ft of snow in certain spots cause the drift

i should go and get my snow blower out and get that thing started now that i think about it..imma do that tomorrow, so all i need to do is one pull and it gets goin and honestly i wouldnt have thought about it until the snow came and i would have been fucked

listed my 12 string Guild Guitar and Gibson Les Paul Studio for sale today... sadface. I'm letting em go for way to cheap i think.

Oh well, gotta pay dem bills.

i sold my car. a 96 lexus es 300. it was a pos tho, the shocks are gone, and the breaks are going.

oh well. gota pay the dope lady

im selling one of my cars, too. It's a 99' Avalon in excellent condition w/ all lux options, hoping to get at least 4K outta that sucker.

Already have gotten 11 offers for the Les Paul Studio... I knew I listed it cheap but I didn't think it was listed THAT cheap! Time to bump the price.
NSFW:
DSC02194.jpg

DSC02189.jpg

I will miss it.

^ that is a nice les Paul. I like the studio but I want like a sunburst finish or whatever you call it. I just don't have the cash for it. I was almost thinking of an epiphone. That sucks you gotta sell it. Is there that big of a difference between a Gibson and an epiphone? I just play at home so it wouldn't get abused too bad.

the sunburst is typically about 1,000$ more expensive because of the fret bars and top of the neck, also the finish. I'm getting offers for 800-1000 for the LP Studio.

It sucks letting it go, but I still have a Mahagony LP Studio, a 12 string Guild, a couple Taylor Aucustics, and my baby: Fender 1970s Jazzmaster. Mmmmm Mmm does that baby sing.

epiphones, from what I gather, are generally much cheaper guitars. I think the same finish epiphone and style would sell for about 350$.

What kind of amps are you using? 800-1000 is a good price hope you get the high end. New they go for that.

i blew out my Fender Delux Reverb (was fucking awesome) and now just have my portable fender amp and a Roland Micro Cube RX

Heh, everyone selling their shit reminds me that I too need to sell my truck very soon too. Sadface. I bitched and moaned about it the whole time I drove it, and when I bought this new beater all of a sudden I can't bring myself to sell the truck even tho it's doing me no good letting $5000 sit still in my driveway.

In other news, I actually am on my way out the door to go meet a female. Been out of the game so long, feels weird. Should be a good time tho

get it in! ;)

good luck mang, whatever happens remember: have fun, wrap your tool.

RecklessWOT;10162322 In other news said:
Tell us how it went...details? Lol. I also have been outta the game for a loooong time...it's so weird, meeting guys and going through the "getting to know you" thing. And it's different b/c last time I was single was in college, and that was a completely different scene just bars and drunken hook-ups. I don't go to bars anymore, rarely even drink, so it's just fucking weird.

I did meet a cool guy recently...we'll see where that goes, I guess...I tend to attract complete assholes, but am tryin to break away from that!

I'm going to trade my truck in some time next week. I need a smaller car with more space and better gas milage

I'm going to trade my truck in some time next week. I need a smaller car with more space and better gas milage

That's exactly what I did. I'm driving a complete shitbox, stupid tiny little economy car, but the gas was killing me in the Blazer.

In other news everyone, I did not get it in :(. She had to work early this morning and had to go home, but we're going to get together on Tuesday again. Soon enough tho. I'm actually not too worried about rushing this one for once, I've known this chick a long time she's actually a pretty nice girl. Haven't talked to her in years and randomly hit her up the other night, turns out she just broke up with her boyfriend recently and was actually pretty excited to hear from me. Kind of want to see what happens when it's not strictly thinking all about the needs of my dick for once.

LOL so I almost got arrested today for some stupid bullshit today while physically in the process of completing my community service but once the cop realized he said "oh okay well I won't bust your balls then, looks like you're trying to do the right thing here".

Also I find it funny this old lady came up to me and told me it warms her heart to see young people volunteering their time in such a selfless fashion. I didn't have the heart to tell her I was only there because the state told me I had to. Honestly though, I don't know if she is just a townie that's never met a criminal or what, but honestly do you really think that 23 year olds with no pupils really go around and bust their ass out of the kindness of their hearts to better the community? Not so likely...
I told her "of course, think nothing of it. I like to give back to nice people like yourself. Have a great day". Heh, I'm such an asshole

Last edited:
I think I'll go cop... Just dropping in to tell you guys to stop selling your shit. Fucking junkies, jesus.

Edit- ignorance is bliss Recky. You did a good thing by not cluing the old bag in. Should've told her about the charity you collect for though;)

Status
Not open for further replies.