NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha thats comical i just said it like that cause thats about how i feel. You know all slow and with a southern draw to it. You would hate it if you lived around here. All the people in LR i know that fuck with it say hey-ron like its 2 fucking words. Its ridiculous. I swear some people in the south make this place dumber than it really is.

word. I dont live in AR, but here some people (african americans) pronounce heroin like HAIR ON

word. I dont live in AR, but here some people (african americans) pronounce heroin like HAIR ON

Yep. That happens up here too. And trashy ghetto wannabe gangsta whites also. I think it's like that all over. They must think it's cool to say it like that because Jay-Z did.

^^ the jokes on you cuz your in connecticutt, it will likely be your problem for a couple more months

Lol I know. That's the thing, I know it's coming, but not just yet so I get a kick out of others getting it when it's still nicely in the 50's here. Usually doesn't start snowing for real until january or so.

we are lucky to only get 2 snow days a year in memphis. they normally occur between January and February. We have already had our two and two months before it usually happens. fuck that shit.

yup need to get back out to northern cali fuck this snow and freezing temp bullshit.

yup need to get back out to northern cali fuck this snow and freezing temp bullshit.

ya mayne, fuck the snow, and freezing my ass off.

I used to live in Flagstaff, AZ, where it snows like a muthafucka, and i dipped outa there real quick. Fuck freezing my ass off.

ya mayne, fuck the snow, and freezing my ass off.

I used to live in Flagstaff, AZ, where it snows like a muthafucka, and i dipped outa there real quick. Fuck freezing my ass off.

i used to go sledding/tubing in flagstaff, good times.

the weather in the north east has been fucked up recently. Yesterday was like upper 50s maybe even 60s and raining - i wondered if it was a record high or something. I think we've had like, maybe 4-5 inches of snow so far this year? If that, and gone within 24 hours. Awful snowboarding weather.

it's going to be weird if it doesn't snow here before next week, I'm not sure I'd know what to do with myself if it's not a white christmas.

what i dont get about SOA is how broke they are

they are supposed to be some big badass gun runners and shit but it never seems like they have cash, they are always tryn to find someway to get some money to buy whatever it is they need

but i didnt watch this season cause i only saw half of last season, so i have this entre season saved but i gotta go get rent or buy season 3 and finish that up before i watch season 4

i also dont like the fact they went a got a british actor to play the main character..when i found out jax was an english actor it kinda pissed me off that hes got a fake american accent..that shit happens way to much in hollywood especially recently and what i dont like is no one woud hire an american to play a brit as the main character, but why is it the opposite they always hire brits to play americans

I have never had a white Christmas, hell I have only seen snow twice.

You know, as much as I bitch about the cold and snow, I do miss the festive floating snow flakes right now. That kinda blows my mind, though when my foreign relatives visit they say 70 degree weather is "cold". Guess that's the positive there, lol.

Don't worry, I won't say "I like seasons".

damn son late to the party there chinky

yeah man i rarely post in this thread but i still give my 2cents

I have never had a white Christmas, hell I have only seen snow twice.

where are you from again that you have only seen snow twice?

snow is only good for a white christmas other then that its overrated

and believe me it is overrated, last year alone was one of the biggest years for snow and alone on one day we had over 20inches with snow drifts 10feet+, it was nuts..and even though we have not had a single snow fall yet and its december, they are still predicting this to be like last year..so its gonna suck when it really comes in

i will say the one good thing about this is that bc of the heavy snow falls the last couple years all the lakes that were startng to go dry are now higher then they ever have been..like our lake house, it was being talked about selling the house cause the water levels on the lake was lower then it has been in 20years and now snce we have had 4years of heavy snow fall, the lakes water level is now higher then its ever been and the pier and deck are bascally underwater and its getting close to the boathouse, which would be disasterous cause its basically a garage and to tear down and rebuld it would cost a fortune..

but yea in 3 years its amazing the lake went from being at its lowest point and us talking about maybe selling to being at its highest point and us wondering if we can afford to rebuild if it keeps rising..cause the lake is landlocked and the water has no place to go if it keeps rising..the good thing is our houses are all off the lake but like our beach is gone and like i said the deck and pier and boathouse are all in question now..my family has been goin there for 20years and never saw the lake as high as it is now

Last edited:
FUCK THE SNOW AND COLD. I hate that shit with a passion. I dont give 2 shits about seasons as long as they're warm

Don't worry, I won't say "I like seasons".

when i lived in florida i said that crap all of the time.

now that i have to deal with season changes i realize just how exactly full of shit i was.

26 degrees tonight. awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.