NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
domino effect I would assume - repressed memories? Worst I could imagine is publicity. I know there have been times where one vic of child abuse will come forward and then encourage others he knew were abused as children to come forward as well.

Sports in general seem to be under fire, I don't even know what to say about it, it's some seriously twisted shit. They need to screen better for some of these things. And don't get me started on the goddamn NBA and this 66 game season - get your shit together, sanctioned sports.

Oh, and what happened with the girl Memphis? You call her? Get together?

welp i texted her saturday and she said she was laying in bed trying to get over her cold so she could go out, this was at 2pm. at 4pm she texted me back asking me what i was doing. i texted her back asking what she was doing that evening and she said she was going on a date...so i got excited and asked her where we were going...she said "oh i thought we were going out next saturday" so apparantely there was a communication error somewhere but atleast i know for sure that we are hanging out this weekend. she said she will be at the same restaurant i met her at this evening so i am going to swing by there after work and see if we dont run into each other.

i was a little bummed but its nbd really. we texted a lot yesterday, she thinks i am really funny.

edit: also she wanted to tell me how her date went and seemed to me like she was trying to make me jealous.....?......maybe not i dont know but if thats the case i may ont even pursue because i dont like mind games and that kind of bullshit

Last edited:
Shes definitely trying to make you jealous for 1 of 2 reasons homie. She wants to see if you are gonna still pursue her and how hard, or she wants to see if your going to try to top her last date. Shes trying to put you in a ranking system it sounds like. I wouldnt play those games either unless shes just the most down ass chick you've ever met. Either way you should still hit that shit.

try to talk her into blowing your load on her face, too.

that provides an extra sting when she realizes you aren't going to call her again.

that provides an extra sting when she realizes you aren't going to call her again.

LOL"talk her into it"

i dont even tell them...i just let them know i have to have the mouth to finish and then its all over after that.

you tell them you HAVE to have the mouth to finish? and they buy into that stupid shit?

any woman that doesn't think a guy could use pretty much anything to get off on/in should be declared functionally retarded.

that being said, if a guy comes in my mouth i have both of my hands holding that thing in place and it's sliding right down my throat. further back so i taste it less and with a firm grip so no bukkake.

stupid girls are stupid.

you tell them you HAVE to have the mouth to finish? and they buy into that stupid shit?

any woman that doesn't think a guy could use pretty much anything to get off on/in should be declared functionally retarded.

that being said, if a guy comes in my mouth i have both of my hands holding that thing in place and it's sliding right down my throat. further back so i taste it less and with a firm grip so no bukkake.

stupid girls are stupid.

i dont tell them before hand. in the heat of the moment a chick will do almost anything...

Last edited:
i guess i'm just part of the rare breed that needs to be asked.

if a guy just shoved his cock in my mouth without asking, i would immediately swat that motherfucker away and no longer care if he finished. that's some disrespectful shit.

if a guy just shoved his cock in my mouth without asking, i would immediately swat that motherfucker away and no longer care if he finished. that's some disrespectful shit.

ye every girl I've been with has been 100% cool with me bustin in their mouth, but only with fair warning - it's pretty easy to tell if a girl's down or not. You ain't no rare breed, most girls I know don't appreciate unexpected mouth-filling.

I do agree with mephy though, in the heat of the moment most of these college girls will do anything. not sayin' i'd mouth rape a bitch with semen without asking, though.

I bet your chances are better for "mouth raping a bitch with semen" when you're in her place. 9/10 do not appreciate going Wagner Power Painter on the curtains.

im surprised. youre a helluva freak miss ohline.

^Yeah, that quote put the fear of God into my boner.

I bet your chances are better for "mouth raping a bitch with semen" when you're in her place. 9/10 do not appreciate going Wagner Power Painter on the curtains.

lololol. Accidents happen, yo.

are you speaking from experience?

and whats with all this asking to cum in her mouth, who pulls out to blow thier load unless she specifically says to? i just assumed busting in her mouth during a blowie was a given

9/10 do not appreciate going Wagner Power Painter on the curtains.

oh god how i laughed

im surprised. youre a helluva freak miss ohline.

i have a few boundaries. i've experienced a certain hole being thrust into without my consent during sex. it was not my mouth and i really did not appreciate it.

are you speaking from experience?

fortunately no.

and no one said anything about asking to cum in her mouth. of course that's where you're coming. we're talking about the face.

ye every girl I've been with has been 100% cool with me bustin in their mouth, but only with fair warning - it's pretty easy to tell if a girl's down or not. You ain't no rare breed, most girls I know don't appreciate unexpected mouth-filling.

This is actually one of my fave things during sex. But I do appreciate a warning like you said...

Anyway, Memphis, she definitely told ya about her date to make you a little jealous...lettin ya know other guys want her, blah blah. It's a game but girls do it all the time. I'd still keep talking to her, hopefully it's not a sign she's into game-playing big time but more of a thing she just said. She also might be tryin to see if you're interested that way.

And I'm a little late in terms of talkin about rappers who need to hang it up...but add my vote to Dre, Snoop, and Wayne...Wayne especially, I wish we could just erase the last couple albums...and hopefully he won't further embarrass himself...but they always do. You'd think someone would wanna go out on top, but it seems like it never happens unless they're killed or something at the top of their game.

And Ohline...ahh, what is WITH guys who think they can just shove it in any old hole without explicit permission? I laughed when I read your post, but I also agree it ain't that funny when it's happening to you...:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.