NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just working dude, killing time until my two hour lunch break. Which is two hours of class time.
How's life been?

What's his AIM say? I don't use that anymore.

I agree, fuck that cunt. I gave her a piece of my mind though. Let her know we all know and agree she is just a gold digging whore.

@AEP the majority of his lifestreams involve some sort of "have a date with a diacetamorphine" or some other chemical. I know the last timeo talked to him he had been on a pretty good bender

If you say "this is what Optimums Prime sounds like having sex" or something along those lines you're going to have your music privileges revoked. You as well Ohline.

I also hate those, it's so dirty it's like blah blah blah..............................................................ugh -_-

Phew, listen away then.
In that case may I recommend some PANTyRAiD, particularly Get The Money and Too Fine to Do Time. I would link to the youtube videos but I'm at work.
Those may not even be the exact song titles but they're close enough.

i would never disrespect it that way :(

it makes me sad that other people do

most dubstep is overrated. it also irritates me that there is now a dubstep remix to every song on earth. like the other day i was trying to find roy orbisons "crying" only to find "Roy orbisons crying electric cock and KY lube dubstep mix" somethings are fine left undubstepped imho.

cry eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye ing over you.

Have you heard that one dubstep song?
The one with the wobble?
Oh you mean every fricken dubstep song out there.

it's dirtier than fingering your sister and finding your dad's wedding band

...that hurt.

sup social?

Status
Not open for further replies.