NASADD Social v It's HOL's birthday! Any day is better than shitting yourself in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
for?

glad things are going well for you tho, buddy.

Not coming down here to fuck me. Your addiction affected me in the way that I was unable to rock your pussy, leave a puddle on my bed and glaze your face over. That really hurt.

Thanks JB

Ayo dookie you need to get in touch with me ASAP.....$$$$$

NSFW:
Tumbleweed_rolling_2.jpg

Not coming down here to fuck me. Your addiction affected me in the way that I was unable to rock your pussy, leave a puddle on my bed and glaze your face over. That really hurt.

i'm going to leave that alone.

Went to the driving range for the second time ever. The first time my furthest was 70 yrs. This time is was 150 :)

I've always thought golf looked boring and I still think going and doing a course would be, but there is something really satisfying about hitting balls with a stick really hard.

I've been attempting to play golf here recently, but I am absolutely horrible.

Golf is all about getting a buzz on. I could give a fuck what my score is.

That's exactly right. People that are good at golf, I mean good are those that have the money and the days and days of time to do it. Everyone else that has claimed to be any good is never any better than the rest of us. Golf is not a game that you get good at by playing ten times a year.

2500$ fucking sneakers?! That's just ridiculous. I don't care how rich you are. I'll spend up to 300 on boots but, I'm in them all day and cheap boots will fuck up your feet quick. Even then I try and keep it around 150 and I'm not just lounging out it em like sneakers.

The most expensive sneakers i have are jordans and they were $175. If i have the money ill buy whatever i like but as of right now im a broke motherfucker.

I am a total shoe freak. However, I stalk what I want and then get it on EBAY brand new for less than half the price. I sort of dress like Audrey Hepburn if she was a librarian - my shoe fetish are primarily ballet flats from a certain French joint that start about 200 or so and a certain kind of Saucony tennis/running shoes that have no sole - they just bend in half - SO comfy. Oh, and anything by Vera Wang Lavender.

Clothes and purses - Marc Jacobs with vintage thrown in for a little f-you.

And I'm poor. Now. Daddy died and left me with nothing. Poor poor Gwennie. Who wants to take me shopping? I can party like crazy down at the Rack or Off 5th....And think of me as the middleman - throw me a box of shoes for driving and I'll make all you cute boys even cuter.

Someone from BL actually said to me (more than once) - "but you look so NORMAL"!

Last edited:
I've been attempting to play golf here recently, but I am absolutely horrible.

disc golf is better

js

oh n tom/today is my b day

cant sleep tho for whatever reason right now

prob gonna lounge around catch a movie n then try out this molly crystal i just goy should be a good day

oh and no lulz for the story about me returning my shit stained oranges? do yall even read my posts anymore? ... prob not cuz thats a good story i dont care what yall think

disc golf is better

js

oh n tom/today is my b day

cant sleep tho for whatever reason right now

prob gonna lounge around catch a movie n then try out this molly crystal i just goy should be a good day

oh and no lulz for the story about me returning my shit stained oranges? do yall even read my posts anymore? ... prob not cuz thats a good story i dont care what yall think

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I can't sleep either , so treat yourself to some molly, a movie and a nice nap today!

Indeed the poopy story was funny. But I have got to tell you guys that mini golf is where its at! Real golf is not nearly as fun (except for driving the cart).
Xox,
Gwennie

im so fucking sick. and went a little to hard over this weekend. and now about to go to work. not gonna be a good one.

i was on bars.....i cant remember what i had to talk to you about but it was quick money....i do remember that.

im gonna try to get to semmes murphy today or tomorrow and get my records

Status
Not open for further replies.