NASADD Social v It's HOL's birthday! Any day is better than shitting yourself in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most expensive sneakers i have are jordans and they were $175. If i have the money ill buy whatever i like but as of right now im a broke motherfucker.

i used to be a shoe freak but im generally lucky that most shoes i like are under the 100$ price tag..ive only got 1 pair of jordans and i only got them cause my brother stole them from someone he didnt know. he went to some christmas party at this rish kids house and this kids parents were divorced so he went to 2 different parties. well i guess he left his presents from the party the night before in the dining room right by the main door and right on the table was a brand new pair of jordans. so my brother took them and his friend took a few pairs of jeans and lacoste polos... well it turns out the shoes where too big for my brother and my size exactly. so i gave him 50bucks and kept them instead of him selling them to someone.. he ended up getting one of the lacoste shirts acuse he bitched out his friend saying he only took the jordans cause he didnt want the kid to notice all his christmas gifts were gone and his friend was like "fuck it, we dont knpow him" and just took the entire bag that had all that clothes in it, so he gave my bro a shirt and kept the other 2 shirts and 3pairs of jeans (they all had like 150$ on them too)

before that pair though i only owned 1 othjer pair of jordans cause ive neve been a big fan of them. for one, i dont like high tops, and for 2, jordans are over priced and cheap shoes and would rahter have bought 2 pairs of AF1s or 4pairs of chucks for 1 pair of jordans

robbin' christmas presents, shakes head.

i thought the only people that did that were corner kids on christmas eve.

Most of my sneakers are high tops. Jordans are not cheap shoes at all, i had mine for over a year and theyre still in good shape.

And i hate chucks, theyre the most uncomftorable shoes ive worn.

@bagochina: chinky said it was his brother, not him... But what do i care. Hahaha

Last edited:
yeah man they always been somne shady fucks...that same kid,(he lives in the biggest house in the area(like 13k sqfeet..4mil+) they now have become friends with him and go over to his house for parties damn near everyweek and he always comes home with somehting but its like the most random shit..like a 100$ bottle of tequila or bottles of johnnie walker(even thiugh my brother doesnt drink) or a $8 gallon of chocolate milk(we have this high quality daliy delivery milk service in our area)...fat sacks of weed and this badass 200$ bubbler(again my brother doesnt even smoke either)..or a case of beer and just always random shit... i remember one of the funniest things is he brought home a pound of this imported salami and the price tag on the pound was $10.99/pound..i was like forreal? he said he was gonna make a sandwish at the kids house when he saw the price on the salami while checkin to make sure it was fresh, so he took the whole pound cause he knew he would never be able to try that shit again unless he bought it himself

and i guess this kid always has so many people over that he knows anddoesnt know and his house is so big that he just doesnt know shit goes missing til days later or never notices

wow, no one checked out my website that will surely make you punch someone in the face?

if you guys think paying a couple hundred dollars for sneakers is insane you should check out this webpage.....

richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com

just an example:

tumblr_m7o5akMYia1rb86ldo1_400.jpg

yeah man they always been somne shady fucks...that same kid,(he lives in the biggest house in the area(like 13k sqfeet..4mil+) they now have become friends with him and go over to his house for parties damn near everyweek and he always comes home with somehting but its like the most random shit..like a 100$ bottle of tequila or bottles of johnnie walker(even thiugh my brother doesnt drink) or a $8 gallon of chocolate milk(we have this high quality daliy delivery milk service in our area)...fat sacks of weed and this badass 200$ bubbler(again my brother doesnt even smoke either)..or a case of beer and just always random shit... i remember one of the funniest things is he brought home a pound of this imported salami and the price tag on the pound was $10.99/pound..i was like forreal? he said he was gonna make a sandwish at the kids house when he saw the price on the salami while checkin to make sure it was fresh, so he took the whole pound cause he knew he would never be able to try that shit again unless he bought it himself

and i guess this kid always has so many people over that he knows anddoesnt know and his house is so big that he just doesnt know shit goes missing til days later or never notices

your brother sounds like a real stand up guy....

^ Karma is a bitch. I'm sure he will pay one day for being such a douche.

Havent been posting much here. I was trippin the other night and remembered all the homies from the Social. Remembered how nice it was readining about just casual shit ecspecially when shit wasnt working out in my life.

Hope all you guys are doing great. Have a fun ass weekend. Im startin a job monday. Only lke 25 hrs a week but its nice hours and its money. Stay safe guys!

Good shit skibbler and congrats on becoming a contributing member of society. 25 is better than nothing.

Anyone have a job or had a job that they really really liked, I'm at a cross roads point of my life I just quit a job or career shall I say that I've had for the last 14 years and I wanna start doing something completely differentn I'd just like to hear from other that actually have jobs that they like? I was a butcher and culinary cook I want to be as far away from that as possible which I think anything would be different. LET ME HEAR your opinion..

Anyone have a job or had a job that they really really liked, I'm at a cross roads point of my life I just quit a job or career shall I say that I've had for the last 14 years and I wanna start doing something completely differentn I'd just like to hear from other that actually have jobs that they like? I was a butcher and culinary cook I want to be as far away from that as possible which I think anything would be different. LET ME HEAR your opinion..

That's tough to say man. I like my job as a fabricator but, not everyone would. What made you quit after fourteen years?

There are plenty of reasons to be happy at work beyond your actual profession. I have a great relationship with my boss and just about everyone I work with too. Maybe it's not the profession that you don't like but, the people you do it with.

^^ i like my boss and just about everyone i work with but its terrible

i am gonna look for a new job but thats easier said then done, i almost always settle for jobs i dont like and then i slack off til i get fired, there is something about looking for a job when i already have one that i have never been a fan of

not sure why

thinkin this time will be different, im a cook right now, noticed a local bank was hriing but with a theft charge on my record i think that'll be a no go, went to the at&t store for a phone charger today and thought to myself "i bet these guys get paid better then i do and it atleast seems like a semi professional gig, i think being in the food industry is pretty shitty and im kinda done with it"

not to mention a manager position has opened up at my store and while i believe i am fully deserving, competent and have managerial experience in the food industry; i dont think i have gotten the consideration i deserve because 1, my sense of humor (lets just say im better suited for the kitchen away from customers with that sort of stuff 2. my overall appearance (facial hair usually not well shaved, i have a mo hawk that when its not spiked up looks like a chilli bowl in the front and a mullet in the back 3, and perhaps perceptions about the person i am since everyone i work with knows i am an ex heroin addict who is on probation for drug possession and theft, although there is already a manager on probation for possession)

but anyways tommorrow when i go in i am gonna sit the GM down and tell her i would like to be seriously considered for the position and that if i cant at the very least be taken seriously that i am going to have to move on to some place where i can 'grow'/move up. i need more money and i work too much harder then these other kids, but then again as we all know promotions dont always go to the hardest workers, cuz if that was the case there would be a few mexicans in the kitchen who have been there for 5+ years and always get passed over for who knows what reason (prob cuz they're mexican)

Roger: Sphongle is coming in town Oct 18, you gonna be there? got my tickets already and im fuckin stoked it'll be my 1st sphongle concert

Good luck talking to the GM tomorrow HoL. If I were to give you any advice there it would be to ask what you can do to move up.. Of course make it clear that your goal is to become a manager but, I think that asking how you can get there is just plain better than dropping an ultimatum.

The last raise I got I told my boss there is a reason I have wheels on my tool box. He said put the brake on I'll pony up the $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.