NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
been on MMT for 3 weeks now. feelsgutmayne.jpg. you know what sucks though? taking shits while on MMT. bought me a bottle of stool softners and it looks like im going to have to up my coffee intake.

Yeah some people get that side effect worse than others. It gets better for people too as you get more used to the methadone.

Good for you Memph. Do you have to get up mad early to get your dose everyday? I wouldn't think you'd have take homes already. Do you get high at all from your dose? Tired or noddy even?

Edit- hey Skills. How are you dear? Glad you came back and hope to see more of you.

Seriously, man?
Why would you steal a car? Granted it wasn't your mom or dad's vehicle.

That's just.. I don't even know, man.... What the hell were you planning to do with a stolen car? Chop shop?
Nah, me and my buddy were drunk, saw the keys in the car, decided we wanted to go downtown. Prolly would have tried to trade it for crack and ditched it somewhere if that wouldn't work

Good for you Memph. Do you have to get up mad early to get your dose everyday? I wouldn't think you'd have take homes already. Do you get high at all from your dose? Tired or noddy even?

Edit- hey Skills. How are you dear? Glad you came back and hope to see more of you.

I due catch nods every now and then. I'm on 50mgs now and its weird. It takes awhile for it to fully kick in. I'll be at the office catching nods but can go straight to waiting tables and be fine then catch nods when I get home. I am also still using dope, although I have stopped using the neeldle (has been 2 weeks) every now and then but can only snort like half a bag or ill be wrecked so I think I'm close to that perfect dose that will keep me at 0 and have me fine and not thinking about it at all. I'm thinking its gonna be like 65mg. My clinic is the shit, they understand and expect it. I have failed the last 3 tests and the doc just tells me keep trying. I am going every morning though and sticking to it and talking to my counselor.

^^

Good. Yeah once you stabilize on the right dose, you'll notice a huge difference in how you feel, your cravings, etc. Sometimes it only takes like an extra 10 or 20 mg's to put you over that hump and make a massive difference.

I hate waking up on the "wrong side of the bed." Like, I just wake up and I'm pissed off at nothing in particular. Really hard to shake...

Memphis, glad to hear mmt is working for you.

^Coincidentally enough that seems to mainly happen when I have to work later.

Via FB:

"Like, we've hung out a couple times and I really like you... and i've stayed over... why have we not slept together? I've really wanted to and it just keeps not happening lol."

I appreciate you being direct & all, but whaaaat? It's probably because you don't seem to have any class to accompany that preggo-potbelly you have. Lose some weight & get some fucking sophistication. I mean, damn, I usually have less than $200 at any given moment & IV drugs, but c'mon girl.

It's such a nice day I realllllly reallllly would like to walk & get some PBR & Blue Moon from the store before I get this Xanax, but I just don't know. Pls advise.

She isn't fat; she just has a potbelly. I.e. ectomorph/"skinny-fat"

The first time we hung out she says she usually stays up late.... Falls asleep in bed while making out, around 1.
The second time she brings a bottle of damn Evan Williams green label :bleh: & says whenever she brings a bottle of whisky somewhere, she always finishes it & hopes I can keep up... Has about 7 shots in an hour before I even finish my 24oz DFH 75 Min IPA & gets so durnk I just take her to bed as I get in tinychat.

So, no, I will pass.

^Coincidentally enough that seems to mainly happen when I have to work later.

Yeah, and I've been getting up at 5:45 for work too.. But I like my job, so it's not entirely that, I just don't have a set routine yet. Plus I HATE my car, so the commute is draining. I think my next paycheck is gonna be the down payment on a motorcycle.

And that's a pretty ridiculous fb message. Your response sums it up well, haha. Did you send anything back to her?

Nice, man. My co-worker & I were recently talking, 'cos I'm about to get a liquorcycle & he said he didn't know anyone riding a bike for 5 years or longer who hadn't laid it down at least once :\.

Haha IDK what to tell her; I gotta think of a nice way to be like, awww hell nah, bitch.

man with the fat ones you gotta at least get some head.
Reason being they obviously know they dont look perfect so they haveta do something very good to keep men around.

I've always heard fat chicks give great head. Just not worth the hassle imo.

just give her the slip

aw_yiss_by_salvador_rudy-d5mss1s.png

Well, since I've quit doing real drugs, I've decided to become an alcoholic

Also, fat chicks give great head. Totally worth it imo

Status
Not open for further replies.