NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to freedom.
How long was your bid?
How's it feel to be a freebird?

Do any drugs lately? hah.

I was in for 4 months for stealing a car and going like 100 feet with it. My dad bonded me out. I got some free weed and killed a six pack tonite, I'ma get and shoot some addy soon, then get a bottle to kill

Seriously, man?
Why would you steal a car? Granted it wasn't your mom or dad's vehicle.

That's just.. I don't even know, man.... What the hell were you planning to do with a stolen car? Chop shop?

Do you guys plan on touching up / Fixing the mobile version of BL?
I've never tried the mobile version, but I've heard alot about how bad it sucks.. lol

Not that I know of. The few people that handle that stuff usually have their hands full. I never use the mobile version either but, some people like it. I think it's the way to go if you're in an area with shitty service/speeds.

I was in for 4 months for stealing a car and going like 100 feet with it. My dad bonded me out. I got some free weed and killed a six pack tonite, I'ma get and shoot some addy soon, then get a bottle to kill

Shit man, glad to hear you're alright. Been awhile

I actually don't mind BL mobile. I only started using it about a month ago and still switch back to the full site sometimes (via the 'full site' button that went MIA), but overall I'm satisfied.

Now BL mobile 'lite' is a different story... Haven't used that since the pre smartphone days.

[video=youtube_share;2G0Q7ygC2CU]http://youtu.be/2G0Q7ygC2CU[/video]

Guess who FINALLY got internet and a tablet(since laptop is.broken)so she can get online and hang.out in social again....yup,it's Me!
So....wazzup,fuckers? Long time-too long.

I missed you all and LOVE YOUR GUTS,everyone.

Much peace n love........skillz <3

Waz gucci, Skillz??

Fuke ma, my left knee cap and both of my ankles hurt so bad. in bad at 330 and up at 630. fuck this bullshit.

Got the biggie life after death album cranking, drinking coffee, and im about to make some eggs i think. should be getting some smoke in a few hours to. been a few weeks since i blazed so my goal is to get so stoned that my ankles don't hurt anymore. Anythings possible when you set your mind to it. ;)

^^

How'd you fuck up your knees/ankles?

I've been all limping myself the past couple days. Rolled my fucking ankle on some ice the other day. Forgot how much that shit hurt, it's been so long since that happened.

Damn son. Bet that felt mighty fine.

I didnt even fuck it up which is the messed up part. My whole left leg just hurts like a mother fucker and idk why. im sure it will go away soon, hopefully. imma smoke muh face off when i get my weedskis. my right leg doesnt hurt now but my neck hurts and my left leg hurts like a bitch and idk why but its pissing me off a bit. whatcha gonna do tho? im sure ill sleep better tonight.

IDK buddy. It was hurting last night when i went to bed. I know my neck is from sleeping wrong cuz its been like that for a few days but my leg. well i dont have a god damn clue but it should go away soon. I should be getting a few subs tommorrow and that will help a tad bit, especially when i throw in a few gabapentin and some marijuanas.

I say we do an exploratory amputation....... if it doesnt work we reattach it, cool?

I smoked a bowl witha buddy and took 3 rips and the last rip might as well have been a bong toke almost. Shit doesnt even hurt anymore. ha. ive only blazed twice in the last few weeks tho. shew weee.

been on MMT for 3 weeks now. feelsgutmayne.jpg. you know what sucks though? taking shits while on MMT. bought me a bottle of stool softners and it looks like im going to have to up my coffee intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.