NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a loving, generous guy. just ask the mods in here. i was a sr mod overlooking this forum for a while n let em get away with murder.

tommy, on the otherhand. what a tight ass prick.

^Ehh? Nah, he good in my books.

It's funny how US doesn't have a good dope scene all over, though I suppose that's more a good thing than a funny thing.

I live in crackland.

Shit man. Just copped. Think I'll just stay in and play GTA with a little hero in me. You?

Ftr Tommy is a cool cat.

^ I stayed at home and got really drunk/benzo'd yesterday and played GTA. I noticed my driving ability seemed to decline the drunker that I got.

Ya benzos will do that IME. Sucks that there's still the car save bug. Been holding back on what kind of money I spend on cars as I've already lost a couple to the glitch.

Everyone is always posting about GTA on multiple sites. It fucking pisses me off I don't have a console. I haven't really played GTA since Vice City :(.

It's coming out for PC, but idfk, maybe

In other news I now have a bunch of alcohol =D

^ Man, you mention alcohol in a lot of your posts. Are you sure you aren't developing a problem?

Everyone is always posting about GTA on multiple sites. It fucking pisses me off I don't have a console. I haven't really played GTA since Vice City :(.

It's coming out for PC, but idfk, maybe

In other news I now have a bunch of alcohol =D

IKR?
If R* doesn't release GTA V for the PC then it's going to be the biggest mistake they ever made.
I'm patiently waiting for the release. It had better fuckin' come too. I'll cry if it doesn't.

^ Man, you mention alcohol in a lot of your posts. Are you sure you aren't developing a problem?

I post about it a lot, but I don't drink it that often. Getting drunk once or twice a week is OK in my book heh.

Appreciate the concern, though.

Has anyone tried to buy Sudafed or anything with psuedo in it here lately? I had to go to two different pharmacies before one would finally sell it to me and I think the last pharmacy only sold it to me because I mentioned something to the tech about how ridiculous the government can be about drugs and the tech went on this huge diatribe about the government spying on people.

I swear I could get meth easier than I could buy psuedo. I'm just absolutely amazed at how hard it was to buy Sudafed when I am noticeably sick and look more like a cop than a druggy. I think the next time, I'm going to have to just get my doctor to call me in a script for it.

^ You aren't lying. I forgot how bad this shit makes you feel. Seems like I only get sick when I have important things to be done.

What's everyone got going today? Got paid and took the rest of the day off. Ingested 40mg of valium then did a 16mg shot. Feeling super noice. Gpnna go downtown and fuck off for a bit

Broke, probably gonna watch some shit my laptop before passing out for a bit, idk, might stay up til the evening

i sorta kinda might be responsible for dad getting fucked up from valium and morphine lol.

he did ask what he should take to get a bit of a buzz going, as i owed him 600mg. so he took 200mg xr, 2 intact pills, and requested some valium so threw him 20mg. hes looking comfortably numb in his recliner haha.

feelin dat gutnezz as wull.

I can't believe that I actually need to say this, but don't be a dumbass and brag about robbing anyone on a public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.