NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
im shitting pretty regular and most days. feels gut mayne.

nothing like guys in jocks beating the shit out of each other to help cheer you up. hope youre feeling all good and back to regular soon, sweet cheeks.

whats been keepin you down. feel free to pm me or not if you wanna converse a bit. just hope youre on the upnup <3

any progress on the love front with old mate? i think its time for us to give in to our desire for each other and become official. ill drop everything in my life 4 you xo.

I got loaded and played GTA all weekend. ;)

Sounds like a good time. I don't own any consoles, so I'm going to have to wait until they release it for PC & that's if they actually do release it for PC. As far as I know, they haven't said anything about it. :(

Ya man gta5 is dope. Next month they're adding an online thing where you can do everything from playing full on golf, racing dirt bikes or of course pulling heists off. This game has a lot of cool shit going on. Switching between characters is pretty slick too.

im shitting pretty regular and most days. feels gut mayne.

nothing like guys in jocks beating the shit out of each other to help cheer you up. hope youre feeling all good and back to regular soon, sweet cheeks.

whats been keepin you down. feel free to pm me or not if you wanna converse a bit. just hope youre on the upnup <3

any progress on the love front with old mate? i think its time for us to give in to our desire for each other and become official. ill drop everything in my life 4 you xo.

bbgurl ur the only 1 4 me. love u <3

and i'll hit you up at some point in the future. the shit's that's been going on with me is too long a tale to tell. been working on my fucking car's tie rod the majority of the day and i'm a sleepy panda.

Sounds like a good time. I don't own any consoles, so I'm going to have to wait until they release it for PC & that's if they actually do release it for PC. As far as I know, they haven't said anything about it. :(

i also don't own any consoles.. but rumor has it that GTA V miiiiiiiiiiiiight be out on PC in the next couple of months. i've played it on my buddy's Xbox and it was fucking lovely. it also has danny tamberelli from "pete & pete" so there's that.

my sisters bf bought it. i got a chance to play it. while i like the new additions and aspects of the game i have to say that the visuals havent changed much. and holy fuck is that a big map or what?

Ya man gta5 is dope. Next month they're adding an online thing where you can do everything from playing full on golf, racing dirt bikes or of course pulling heists off. This game has a lot of cool shit going on. Switching between characters is pretty slick too.

i did the mission where you have to toggle between your dudes in a shootout with the police after you have to jack the cars for that rich dude and bitch (like 30% thru the game) and its a genius idea as far as game play goes. it was kinda confusing for me tho because i didnt know any of the guys names so i couldnt really pick up and use those little hints they give you in the players dialogue

Just picked it up myself a few minutes ago. Haven't had time to play games in a long time but I figured this one was worth getting.
Nig workin the counter swindled me for 15 extra bucks and signed me up for some shit though, must have noticed I was high and figured he could take advantage. Fucker.

my sisters bf bought it. i got a chance to play it. while i like the new additions and aspects of the game i have to say that the visuals havent changed much. and holy fuck is that a big map or what?

Yeah it's a huge map. I definitely think the graphics improved. I mean, it's still running on the same gen consoles so you can't expect too much but the world is way more detailed. More variety in the people, cars, buildings, etc.

I'm almost done with the game, just preparing for the last big heist.

Can't wait for multiplayer to launch.

GTA is basically the reason why I bought an xbox in the first place, hah. I don't play many video games, but love GTA. I can't wait to see what the next one will be like on the new consoles.

Dude, I did the same exact thing. That game is so much fucking fun. I ordered a new brand of etizolam instead of the Etilaam and they are so much stronger and consistent. I can take 10mg of the Etilaam brand, but 3mg has me almost falling asleep of this new batch. It's great being that they are so fucking cheap. I gave some to my buddies while we were watching the UGA game and by 8pm everyone was almost asleep. We even had girls coming by, but we all agreed Ithat no one was in any kinda position to entertain girls. I could have gotten laid, but then I got high.

Nothing wrong with spending my Friday night on etizolam and drinking some nice craft beer. It was a lot of fun. I feel like the camera angle is so much better on this one and I love being able to switch between three different characters. Plus you can actually do shit without the cops automatically coming after you. Nobody post any spoilers please. I actually woke up early to play before going to class this morning. I used to love video games and this is another one I have really gotten into. I got nearly 100 percent complete on the last three GTA.

^Just throwin them a couple of pills too would be good enough for the girls I date!

note to self : never party alone with blues hues.

ohline, hit me back whenevs gurlfran. keep it real dawg and hope is well for yea.

I definitely roofied myself enough times, I can tell you that! I've tried to use benzos responsibly many times and many times I've failed. I never think they're doing anything to me, I always take too much and blackout. Of course, I'm always on opiates when it happens.

Giving people anything without them knowing is fucked up. In the '60s I guess people dosed each other on LSD all the time like it was a joke or something. I'd kill someone if they did that to me! I once gave some college kids a hit of crack that I was smoking out of a weed pipe when I was drunk at a party. Their reaction to that actually made me laugh at the time, although I feel bad now. The first kid was like "Holy shit! what WAS that?!", 10 seconds later he tells the kid he's with "You gotta try that!"...That kid asks me "What is that?"...I was like, "Oh, it's just a little freebase cocaine mixed in the bowl"...I broke off a little chunk and threw it on the ash, he hits it and his eyes just bugged out and he's like "Oh my god! Oh my God! holy shit! Wow" running around the room...The first hit that you ever take of that shit is one the most intense drug experiences you can have, it's literally like a head to toe orgasm and it never quite reaches that level ever again...never saw those kids again...hopefully I didn't ruin their lives...

They would have thought differently if you told them it was crack. I knew a few people that always claimed they freebased cocaine only losers smoke crack. Little did they know we bought our "freebase" from the same dude. But I was the loser.

^Lol...ha, exactly, that's why I didn't use the "C word"...oooh

It's funny how people think one thing is so much worse based on basically nothing....Smoking it is definitely more addictive but it's the same drug...I get just as bugged out snorting it!

I used to watch my co-workers wait all week for this guy to get the OC 80's....they were waiting, waiting all day...Meanwhile, I can make a phone call and take a 10 minute drive and get 4 people twice as high for half the price of one pill!

And when it comes to snorting oxy or dope, there really is virtually no difference IMO, probably shouldn't say that...The difference is, you'll end up with way more and get hooked way quicker...

Status
Not open for further replies.