The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NASADD Social - bringing back oldskool bankai style

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is really good with you at this present moment sir?

quite enthusiastic about today and the future.

and how about you, good sir? what is really good with you at this present time?

lol@Chi-Town. will never forget that man.

Todays been a straight day for me, what about you assholes?

Im fuckin beat at the moment and high as fuck. Two days with barely no sleep and doin dope for the past two.days got me feelin like complete shit.

Brad Nowell said:
Pool Shark-

Lyin' in my plastic bed
thinkin' how things weren't so cool to me
my baby likes to shoot pool
I like lyin' naked in my bedroom
tying on the dinosaur tonight
it used to be so cool to...

But now i've got the needle
and i can shake but i can't breathe
i take it away
but i want more, and more
one day i'm gonna lose the war

Now that's a Sublime song that's straight up about heroin addiction, not even trying to hide it.

And memph, that's actually a pretty good story. Gotta love shit like that

Also, Mr. T is the fucking man. And I used to love the A -Team as a kid that shit was so cool.

The new A-Team movie was okay as an action movie I kind of liked it but I didn't love it simply for the reason that I hate remakes, especially for something as awesome as the A-Team. Should never re make something so awesome, impossible to make a good movie out if it, just won't do proper justice.

HMG- yeah man I feel you, I been working 11 hr days all week and today I just found out at like 3pm that I have to go to work at 6am tomorrow as well. Only a half day but still it's a bitch. A friend of ours who moved to Arizona a few months ago randomly showed up at my house to see my roommate today (which I was unaware of but it's totally cool) so he'll be chilling here all weekend, and I have a friend from mine out of state coming to stay here this weekend as well (which my roommate was unaware of) so I doubt I will get much rest this weekend at all. I'll get a couple hours of sleep tonight and go to work while everyone else is sleeping, come home and be that tired guy as they wake up at noon, do some dope without telling anyone, and carry on with my fun but busy-ass weekend running on nothing but fumes. And heroin of course. I already didn't get much sleep last night because I was up all night doing dope had a friend come by my house to stash a bunch of shit here to get it out of his car while he had to go deal with the cops, and right when I was about to finally fall asleep (which is hard for me when high) I get a frantic phone call from my stepmom because my old man wrecked his car and got arrested for DUI and she forgot how late it was on the east coast and that I wake up at 4:45am. So I was tired already, almost fell asleep on the way home and I remedied it with dope, so I'll certainly be beat after this weekend. Tomorrow morning will be rough, but Sunday will be worse

wow, TL;DR- i'm pretty tired, I also ramble a lot when high.

Sup witchu socialites? Wus gut fuckers?

Last edited:
^ wow. you edited that post a lot.

probably the first song of the day I can appreciate. None of that gangsta rap shit.

Now that's a Sublime song that's straight up about heroin addiction, not even trying to hide it.

sometimes i get goose bumps listening to that song when he the tempo slows down n he changes from yelling to calmly saying " one day im gonna loose the war"
just sad cuz he did loose the war

Also, Mr. T is the fucking man. And I used to love the A -Team as a kid that shit was so cool.

Sup witchu socialites? Wus gut fuckers?

Mr. T moved to Lake Forest, IL (a very fancy pants suburb right next to the lake. home on the lake - 3million easy) in the late 80's early 1990's. And once he moved into his 10 million house on the lake, he proceeded to cut down every single tree on the property due to "allergies". The neighbors went apeshit. This made national news. It was all they could talk about on the "north shore" suburbs for years.

One afternoon, back when my folks lived up that way, I was on the Edens Expressway, and there's Mr T!! Hair perfectly mohawked, the gazillion gold chains... Driving in the slow right lane at 45 or so (10 under limit), with the top down on his Rolls convertible. He was out giving the people a show on the highway. His license plate said something like "MR T 10" and people were honking and he was ignoring, but you could tell, loving every second of it.

Eventually, he moved. Leaving a treeless property. I mean the town is called Lake FOREST. You just don't cut down the trees!

Nothing is up with this socialite - a couple of hours of work today and tomorrow. It's funny. I do nothing all week but call around and do interviews and then I'm slammed with part time job and freelance stuff I work hard trying to get all weekend. The opposite of most people's jobs....

I totally feel you Recky. It's gonna take a while, but you'll get used to the crap job hours. Maybe if you do a good job they'll bump you into a reasonable time zone? I just interviewed this week for a great job, but it's 7 - 3:30. It would take me about 30 mins to get there (although maybe i'd beat traffic leaving that early?) So I'd have to bet up at 5:30 am. I am a rock chick, I usually go to BED at 5:30 am. So yeah, great money, good benefits, shitty hours but I'd take it in a heartbeat. My circadian rhythms could get used to it eventually. Like I'm sure yours will too!

Hang in there, babe! I'm rooting for ya! And here's to getting some good dope this weekend! Whoooo!
xo
Gwen, who pities the fool who gets bad dope this weekend because everything seems good lately!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news Gwen but, i doubt that you'd beat any traffic at that time especially if you're going into the city. Around here anyways you gotta get up a lot earlier to miss any traffic and Boston is barely even a city when compared to a sprawling metropolis like Chicago or NY.

Glad you guys are finally getting the good dope out there. For awhile it seemed like you were the only place in the country that wasn't.

Nah, I'd be going about 3 suburbs over, parallel to my house by about 16miles, using a tiny "highway" that's actually just a 4 lane road that has exits and entrances... so yeah, i bet i'd make it in 30 minutes at 630am. It only took me 15minutes to get there for my interview at 10am.

Here's hoping I pass the second interview which is scheduled next week. Here's also hoping there's no drug test.

I'm so broke I'm at the point of buying cigarettes on credit and trading them for dope at the spot. I really need to get some more serious, regular work.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news Gwen but, i doubt that you'd beat any traffic at that time especially if you're going into the city. Around here anyways you gotta get up a lot earlier to miss any traffic and Boston is barely even a city when compared to a sprawling metropolis like Chicago or NY.

Memphis, that's a great story about your old dope dealer.

memphis that's like such a nice story.

it could be a lifetime movie if it was about prescription pills instead of heroin and you were a chick.

memphis - totally agreed!

memphis that's like such a nice story.

it could be a lifetime movie if it was about prescription pills instead of heroin and you were a chick.

But I thought pill dealers were a bit more classy. Less street corner, more white collar... or is THAT what would make it a Lifetime Made For TV Movie...taking it out of the ghetto?

NASADDASASDDDASD song 'o' the day

AWOLNATION - sail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH2efAcmBQM

NSFW:
Sail!

This is how I show my love
I made it in my mind because
I blame it on my A.D.D. baby

This is how an angel cries
I blame it on my own sick pride
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby

Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!

Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself

Maybe I'm a different breed
Maybe I'm not listening
So blame it on my A.D.D. baby

Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!

La la la la la la oh!

La la la la la la oh!

Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!

Sail with me into the dark
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail with me, sail with me
Sail!

But I thought pill dealers were a bit more classy. Less street corner, more white collar... or is THAT what would make it a Lifetime Made For TV Movie...taking it out of the ghetto?

My OC dealer was asleep in his bed and somebody emptied a clip at him, he grabbed his pistol from his night stand and shot him twice in the chest. IME, I'd say pill dealers aren't to be fucked with. He was classy, but you did not want to cross him. I've had guns drawn on me several times just because he wasn't sure who it was when I walked in the trap house.

That story just made 50 cents looks like 5 cents; his still bitching about getting shot in his raps

How someone can empty a clip and not hit their target is lucky for your boy, but goddamn that is terrible shooting.

^ Horrible shooting, he was standing in his doorway, literally 5 feet away from my dude.

NASADDASASDDDASD song 'o' the day

AWOLNATION - sail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH2efAcmBQM

NSFW:
Sail!

This is how I show my love
I made it in my mind because
I blame it on my A.D.D. baby

This is how an angel cries
I blame it on my own sick pride

Sail!