The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NASADD Social - bringing back oldskool bankai style

Status
Not open for further replies.
YA they make ER. I've had the capsule ones and they have these little rubber like balls in them, presumably to lower abuse potential. I think that's the only type of ER you can get which is why alot of people prefer the IR ones

i have always been sensitive to amps. 10mg has me grinding my teeth and lighting into anyone who comes near me. fucking hate it.

well, good things amps are stupid anyway then.

I had the stupidest customer in the world today but I'm afraid to post about it online because it's just so out there and ridiculous that if she somehow came across it she would know i was talking about her and I would get fired I'm sure. #firstworldproblems

Yea for real no way they'd find it lol dont be so paranoid. You cant start a story and not finish it we are all interested now!

essentially, this woman's friend (so she says) bought her a scrapbook two months ago. She came in to return it today. At first I said I'd give her store credit because our return policy is 30 days. Then, I looked at the book, and 3/4ths of the pages inside were ripped, so I then I told her I couldn't take it back because it was unsellable.

She asked to speak to a manager (which I am the assistant manager, but my boss happened to be right behind me so I called her over).

The woman then said she we needed to take the book back because one of the pages in it said "spouse" (it was on a paper with a family tree on it and it had a space for "spouse's name") and she was divorced and it OFFENDED her. Only she said all this screaming like a crazy person. Then, she grabbed the other item she wanted to return and her receipt and walked out. She left the book on the counter, which I threw out because what I am going to do with a broken book? I'm waiting for her to call next week and say she wants her book back and that we owe her the money for it if we got rid of it.

I wanted to tell her maybe she should be mad at her friend and not us because if your divorce was so hard on you you can't even see the word spouse, your friend should know better.

I mean, she literally could have taken that one paper out and replaced it with one of the 10,000 other papers we have that cost all of 99 cents.

like, totally, that was so out of this world:p

i'da slapped the bitch and dragged her out back, offed her head and thrown her in the dumpster, doused in gasoline and thrown my cigarette butt in there.

case closed. or maybe opened?

I puked from drugs for the first time in forever last night. I think it was the chain smoking that did it really. Spicy fries out the nose and everything. Thought I'd share. Your welcome

have you been eating LOLipops memph? you've been loling all over the place.

just checking that pm you sent now, i'm also in the middle of crushing some pills and setting up a shot so i won't be long to get back if you're around.

edit - i've got you on my aim list bro. i don't go on much but i might see you round today. let me get loaded first. i might be tied up, though, as well, doing some shopping with a mate today to get his van equipped for a road trip.

1012? Damn, not used to the social filling up so fast. Took 6 months to get there, but I think a month ago we only had like 400 posts. Let's see what happens in the new one... It's on you, don't let it die.

Closed

If you click this link you will die.

^That link may or may not take you to the new social. Wanna chance it?

Status
Not open for further replies.